Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a 24 hours collateral btc loan. - page 3. (Read 661 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
August 04, 2023, 11:27:58 AM
Excuse me? I did ask for a collateral loan, not a non-collateral loan, because I can't access my BTC at the moment, so I would send the collateral first and then I would get the BTC. and I would not get the collateral back before I send back the lending amount + interest, are you joking with me? How could I scam anyone with that??
Collateral scams aren't a new thing, I've seen it many times.

Either way, you ticked all the bad boxes asking this. If you have Dogecoin or BCH, use an instant exchanger. That's even cheaper than paying 0.0004BTC in interest, so your request doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 196
Merit: 42
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.
August 04, 2023, 11:15:09 AM
I will never been needing a loan in the near future (ever)
Maybe I won't be a newbie forever and would be granted a loan in the future, and this thing was a very smart idéa to avoid problems like these (if my account would end up hacked in the future)

I  think a collateral 24 hour loan is another story.

Oh, watch out we got a "thinker" here LOL

Jesus fucking Christ, even scammers got stupider while I was out.

Excuse me? I did ask for a collateral loan, not a non-collateral loan, because I can't access my BTC at the moment, so I would send the collateral first and then I would get the BTC. and I would not get the collateral back before I send back the lending amount + interest, are you joking with me? How could I scam anyone with that?? You should think before you speak next time and giving out feedback.

I lending out money to people on this forum, not scam people. I got a active loan to a user right now as we speak.

If you think I am lying I can show you that I got the money. and you can also check this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62587912

Remove your feedback now please.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
August 04, 2023, 11:13:34 AM
I will never been needing a loan in the near future (ever)
Maybe I won't be a newbie forever and would be granted a loan in the future, and this thing was a very smart idéa to avoid problems like these (if my account would end up hacked in the future)

I  think a collateral 24 hour loan is another story.

Oh, watch out we got a "thinker" here LOL

Jesus fucking Christ, even scammers got stupider while I was out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 42
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.
August 04, 2023, 11:02:15 AM
I want  24 hours collateral BTC loan.

I want to lend 0.0026BTC and I pay back 0.0030BTC

The collateral I can offer is: Dogecoin or BCH.

I know I have feedback for never ask for a loan.
But I think a COLLATERAL loan  not the same as non collateral, since a scam can't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: