Pages:
Author

Topic: I want ask about price bitcoin - page 4. (Read 334 times)

R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 12:08:33 AM
I want to ask, please answer carefully: D haha. I want to ask you what is the lowest bitcoin at the moment? whether to return to the price as early as 2017?
please answer me thanks , Regrads  Wink
Now bitcoin price decrease within few days, but I think if you can hold your bitcoin for long-term then you can gain profit from bitcoin increasing values. just hold your bitcoin for few month's and waiting for better situation.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 12:05:48 AM
I want to ask, please answer carefully: D haha. I want to ask you what is the lowest bitcoin at the moment? whether to return to the price as early as 2017?

In fact, everyone should be no stranger to Bitcoin. It was once remembered for its "roller coaster" price. For a moment, as long as you trade Bitcoin, you are gambling. Bitcoin has a system of its own, so it is relatively stable in the face of huge market fluctuations. Moreover, it is also moving toward more legalization goals. In the future, he may replace gold as an emerging safe haven currency.
The price of Bitcoin cannot be stabilized at all and will rise due to the influence of various factors. The price of Bitcoin will eventually be adjusted back to a normal level by the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 12:01:19 AM
The current price of bitcoin right now is $9000 which its a big loss if we go spend our bitcoin without noticing it we just have to hold it for long term purposes since this sudden dip will be temporary we just have to wait until the price goes up again
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

In fact, everyone should be no stranger to Bitcoin. It was once remembered for its "roller coaster" price. For a moment, as long as you trade Bitcoin, you are gambling. Bitcoin has a system of its own, so it is relatively stable in the face of huge market fluctuations. Moreover, it is also moving toward more legalization goals. In the future, he may replace gold as an emerging safe haven currency.
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
March 08, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
I know the prince before bitcoin was 2k usd the bitcoin's lowest value in 2017, but before the end of the year I always wonder bitcoin reaches 19k usd the size of bitcoin raises too much. So many investors have been excited about being raised by bitcoin and other altcoin, if back up bitcoin height would have reached 30k usd so many of their money grew, it might not have been the prince's return bitcoin before that 2k usd chin he would have until there was just chin bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 08, 2018, 11:46:08 PM
at $ 9k plus bitcoin's price today is a bit bigger than the sale right now so many losers but just hold on to your hold of bitcoin because longterm bitcoin will just increase their price next month
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 11:39:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: