Pages:
Author

Topic: I want bitcoins. - page 3. (Read 4450 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
July 12, 2015, 06:03:15 AM
Buy them or offer a service that accepts bitcoin as a payment
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 10, 2015, 09:30:49 PM
any bitcoin ATM around your region?
otherwise, you have your debit card and/or bank card?
buy it, or buy a miner to work in bitcoin.
gambling is explicitly useless.

well gambling would of course be useless assuming that op has no bitcoins to gamble with in the first place, seeing as he is looking to buy some.

yup, i would get to legit cloud mining site instead if i wanted to mine bitcoin. btw, i guess there is some application in which helps people to buy bitcoin instantly in convenience shop.

Legit what? No. Cloud mining is no good for starters as it is considered as ponzi. If OP likes to take risks on his money and gamble away his treasures, he'd go with cloud mining. But the golden rule is "Invest what you can afford to lose."

not to mention that any legitimate cloud mining investment will take an incredibly long time to roi; its just not worth it except as a fun thing to put some spare change into on the side.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 10, 2015, 09:18:42 PM

well gambling would of course be useless assuming that op has no bitcoins to gamble with in the first place, seeing as he is looking to buy some.

yup, i would get to legit cloud mining site instead if i wanted to mine bitcoin. btw, i guess there is some application in which helps people to buy bitcoin instantly in convenience shop.

Legit what? No. Cloud mining is no good for starters as it is considered as ponzi. If OP likes to take risks on his money and gamble away his treasures, he'd go with cloud mining. But the golden rule is "Invest what you can afford to lose."
legendary
July 10, 2015, 09:12:34 PM

i think you might be thinking of a bitcoin atm; those arent available in many locations though, and are operated by individuals, not any sort of business entity.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
July 10, 2015, 08:55:51 PM

legendary
July 10, 2015, 08:51:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
July 10, 2015, 08:46:50 PM
Activity: 602
July 10, 2015, 07:45:55 PM
I also want bitcoins to be honest.

if you want it earn it, you're a member and so there are signature campaigns available for you but if you don't have time to post then you might want to buy it instead.. don't waste your time collecting from faucet sites, there aren't worth the effort and time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 10, 2015, 06:01:01 PM
Buy them if you can. If you only want to start playing with bitcoins https://freebitco.in/ is a good place to start.
Activity: 686
July 10, 2015, 01:14:32 AM
Please people im a newbie and I want to be helped on how to get bitcoins.I need help I promise loyalty and will do anything to get some.please contact me by email [email protected] thank you.or u can send me a direct message here or a post will do.

You can earn Bitcoins by doing captchas

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-bitcoins-by-doing-captchas-easy-newbie-friendly-0008-btc-2000-1098291

The more solved captchas the more bitcoins
So you have to learn to type captcha quickly, at least 1500 captcha / hour
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 09, 2015, 11:23:45 PM
Buy, if you can.

If you can earn BTC directly better, you will avoid some fees

im all for buying and earning too; strangely enough some people on here consider small time gambling to be a source of income for their bitcoins. why not just settle for the reliable route?

i think they are following the reliable route. but also they do gambling as a side job thingy.

which means you earn your bitcoin from all the conventional ways and gamble a little part of it to be able to multiply some of it.
legendary
July 09, 2015, 06:56:05 PM
Buy, if you can.

im all for buying and earning too; strangely enough some people on here consider small time gambling to be a source of income for their bitcoins. why not just settle for the reliable route?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2015, 06:35:45 PM
Buy, if you can.

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
July 09, 2015, 06:29:37 PM
I also want bitcoins to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 1456
July 09, 2015, 06:12:49 PM
The Option you Posted in the Poll are not really Very much effective and recommended to everyone. Especially if you are new.

Miner: Now a days Too much difficult to mine BTC, If you are using Normal Miner.
Gambling: If you are not Lucky You will ALWAYS LOSE btc,
Buying: Trading is not recommended if you are new in that field, Because you dont know abc of btc

So only Option left is the Sig campaign and Facets.
true bitcoiners would say that buying bitcoins is always the good decision, because it will sooner or later rise in price, though its just my opinion

I think long term buying looks nice for the most part.   I also like mining it all depends on your situation.  But mixing those two is my best.

Worst is gambling, over time you will lose it's a known fact.  Don't gamble.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
July 09, 2015, 03:39:56 PM
Try Faucets to play with bitcoins

Check Land of Trusted Faucets

Faucets take too long and gambling is too risky. He'd have to grind a faucet night and day to earn the same amount as he would with just 10 posts in a sig campaign, which you can write in an hour if you're skilled.
Best way to get some coins out of thin air is to join a signature campaign, even if you have to buy an account to do it.
Activity: 658
July 09, 2015, 04:34:15 PM
The Option you Posted in the Poll are not really Very much effective and recommended to everyone. Especially if you are new.

Miner: Now a days Too much difficult to mine BTC, If you are using Normal Miner.
Buying: Trading is not recommended if you are new in that field, Because you dont know abc of btc

true bitcoiners would say that buying bitcoins is always the good decision, because it will sooner or later rise in price, though its just my opinion
copper member
Activity: 1386
July 09, 2015, 03:46:05 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 09, 2015, 02:51:34 PM
just simple , Buying bitcoin from local exchange , internet ( you can use paypal , perfect money as payment ) , and simple way by playing faucet ....
I have a way to buy, pm me back.
and whats that way pm me im interested or we can chat on skype if you wanna
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
July 08, 2015, 05:29:37 PM
I suggest you join a signature campaign in here and start posting (but not scam posts) or buy them if you need them.

Stay away of gambling and mining is really hard.

Good Luck  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: