Pages:
Author

Topic: I want pay for my Education by Converting Bitcoin TO USD - page 2. (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Yeah. Getting easy money is always good.  Tongue

But can you suggest me how to earn bit coins? So that I can start with primedice.com.

At least 1.

I can suggest you to use you're first coin more wisely.
And gamble only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yeah. Getting easy money is always good.  Tongue

But can you suggest me how to earn bit coins? So that I can start with primedice.com.

At least 1.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Thanks all for the overwhelming response.

Going by today's rate on MTGOX 50 coins($40,000) are sufficient to fund my education.

I am ready to pay taxes and follow all the rules. But I am from a country outside US.

Even if I convert the bitcoins into USD in which account will I get the money. Do I need to have a local bank account in US?

First of all I need to raise 50 bit coins. Where can I find some one or group of people who are willing to donate this much amount.

Oh , this made my day.
Really?Huh??
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
First of all I need to raise 50 bit coins. Where can I find some one or group of people who are willing to donate this much amount.

MtGox will if you deposit $40,000 USD
good job on using bitcoins to pay for schooling  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
education is the key please go for it.
Thanks all for the overwhelming response.

Going by today's rate on MTGOX 50 coins($40,000) are sufficient to fund my education.

I am ready to pay taxes and follow all the rules. But I am from a country outside US.

Even if I convert the bitcoins into USD in which account will I get the money. Do I need to have a local bank account in US?

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
yes but should the government decide to regulate BTC, they might track your transactions and bust you later down the line.

Huh

Just exchange the 50 BTC to USD at exchange or localbitcoins, and pay tax from your income.
Activity: 40
there r ton of sites from where u can exchange btc>usd here r few
okpay
mtgox
btc-e
Activity: 434
he should cash out when he wants to. there's no telling that we'll even reach $1,000.. if by paying off his loans, he can get some peace of mind, then why not?
Activity: 32
Yes, you can do that. At the moment one university is accepting payments for tutions in BTC...
Activity: 434
yes but should the government decide to regulate BTC, they might track your transactions and bust you later down the line.

you could buy gift cards, or use person-to-person cash exchanges on localbitcoins if you like.
Can Bit coins be converted to USD. I need to convert 50 bit coins to USD. Is it possible?
Pages:
Jump to: