Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to ask about merit - page 2. (Read 295 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 25, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
I do not really understand the rules of merit in this forum because there was no merit to raise rankings to members & full members.
job factors that hinder me don't care about the bitcointalk forum

how do i get merit to raise the rankings Huh?
Please Help me

Merit is initiated to avoid the scam and spam things happening on this forum. I see the people invested on the buying accounts and making spamyard as well. These all things need to get vanished for admin. Henceforth he try to streamline the usage of merits.

If you want to get the rank up after the Junior member rank you need to get the merits to rank up as per forum rules guys. I see the investors sometime buy the rank called copper member on this forum. This can be done without the merit.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
I do not really understand the rules of merit in this forum because there was no merit to raise rankings to members & full members.

Please Help me

You can get merits only from other members of the forum for quality posts, for example. Now, it is almost impossible to raise high level because nobody from high lvl needs more new high lvl profiles.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

Please Help me
Pages:
Jump to: