Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to buy 1000 BTC buy cash. I live in Angola - page 2. (Read 1278 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I wonder why it is so difficult for you to buy this from your localbitcoin  but if this is not money laundry, i will advise you to buy perfectmoney or the likes from your local store and register with btc-e then buy up the price of btc.

1000 BTC is not a small amount even in developed countries
Activity: 882
I want to buy many BTC by cash. I live in Angola. Who can help me in Angola. please send me contact or talk to me.

My contact:

I guess, you will not be able to buy such a big amount in single shot. You need to find many sellers in many different days. So, that you will be able to move to such a big amount of buying. Fortunately, there will be many options to buy bitcoins locally paxful.com is another service where you may find a bitcoin seller locally.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I wonder why it is so difficult for you to buy this from your localbitcoin  but if this is not money laundry, i will advise you to buy perfectmoney or the likes from your local store and register with btc-e then buy up the price of btc.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
I want to buy many BTC by cash. I live in Angola. Who can help me in Angola. please send me contact or talk to me.

My contact:

That was such a huge amount I guess no one here will sell you on one deal unless you send first,if bitcoin is popular in Angola then just publish an ad but don't post you are buying that amount,deal with at least ten person to be safe.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. Why is hard to buy bitcoin if you live in some countries?
Activity: 33

My contact:

Vietnamese living in Angola?  Did you get lost?  

My friend live in Angoda. He has a lot of money and I buy BTC for him.
Activity: 770

My contact:

Vietnamese living in Angola?  Did you get lost? 
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

My contact:

are you serious? is that 1000/1k btc not too big? it's around $640*1000 = $640000, wonder who's have that amount (in btc) in your country
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You should try to check LocalBitcoins or try a established company like Circle for that amount.
Activity: 33

My contact:
Pages:
Jump to: