Pages:
Author

Topic: I Want to buy some Altcoin - page 2. (Read 170 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
February 05, 2018, 12:52:43 AM
During the blood waves is good to buy more altcoin but i suggest to do some research to ensure if that coin is legit to HODL in long term 'cause on this circumstances long term is good decision because the price nowadays is so volatile,  so again review that altcoin and gain some information before to buy.  
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2018, 12:46:44 AM
I want to buy some TRON (TRX) and Dentacoin (DCN). what is your opinion about this?? Is it safe and profitable for me?? Please suggest me...

As if no one knows here what will be the future of a specific coins.

Is it safe? What do you mean by safe? Safe deposits/withdrawals? If yes then it will depend on the trading platform you will choose. If safe investment, who knows?

It will be profitable? It will depend on how will you play it thru trades so overall, it's on your hands how you will make it profitable. Goodluck then.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
February 05, 2018, 12:43:05 AM
I want to buy some TRON (TRX) and Dentacoin (DCN). what is your opinion about this?? Is it safe and profitable for me?? Please suggest me...
I will ask you a question can you hold it for a long time? If yes then im sure it's profitable all altcoins now are red about the safety for me it's safe to buy TRON and DCN.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 12:36:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: