Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to create a fund to buy agricultural land in Romania - page 2. (Read 2854 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
Also, what guarantee do you plan to offer to your investors? We ve already had a huge theft related to your countryman, Chris, the owner of LTCgear. I don't think people would send money again without some form of collateral for their investment.

when you invest on a mutual fund in the stock market what guarantee do you have that you get your money back ...? we will do same process as with a normal fund ,hire manager etc...
What is land renting for (Farmland) in the area?

What is the increase in land value over the past 5, 10, 20, 50 years?

Why will land prices in Romania suddenly explode?

What's the tax burden on land?

How is the legal structure for land ownership?

1. When we rent land we get like 20%-30% of that year land production ,for example for 1 ha if you client gets 4 tones of wheat  production we get something like 800 kg of wheat that we can sell ...

2. Back in 1990-2000 you could buy 1ha of land for around 100 dollars now it's worth around 1000-2000 euros ,only a Romanian can buy it for that amount ,if you are a foreigner you will be charged much more ...

3.There are 3 taxes
a) property tax - for 1 ha it's around 30 euros /yearly
b) income tax - 16% out of the 800kg(market price) if we rent it / on yearly production if any
c)national  health insurance tax - 5.5% out of the 800kg (market price )  / on yearly production if any
and another tax when we sell it 16% income tax + lawyer fee

4. Land can be owned by anybody from Romania and EU member countries ...

Yes i am a romanian and i know the  stereotype...but not all romanians are thief's like not all europeans,americans that come to romania  are pedophiles ... each person in this world thinks different ....

Also if i make the fund for example to accept BTC ,that btc will be exchanged to local/fiat currency and profits will be in local /euros or usd currency ...you will get back the money when you withdraw in euros/dollars/usd and you can exchange it back to btc if you want ...just an idea ,at the moment we can't keep btc because it is very volatile ...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I don't think the investors are patient enough to wait 2-3 years for the profits. You'd better lend it out! Can you tell us how much is the rent in specific period time? Another problem is that how you make the investors trust you due to a lot of scams around crypto world. Ppl are getting tired to them.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Investing in Romanian farmland sounds interesting. Doing it online via bitcoin sounds ... kinda dumb. If I wanted to invest in Romanian farmland I would only due so after moving to Romania for a while and researching where the possible deals are, and how I would manage them post purchase. Wouldn't involve you in any way Op ... and that is not personal. Just investment common sense ...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Also, what guarantee do you plan to offer to your investors? We ve already had a huge theft related to your countryman, Chris, the owner of LTCgear. I don't think people would send money again without some form of collateral for their investment.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
bitcoin hodler

those are questions that definitely need answering first... Also is OP Romanian?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hi All

I was thinking of starting a fund to buy agricultural land in Romania

Prices now in Romania for agricultural land is around 1000 euros /  hectare (ha ) that's around 10000 square meters or around 2.47105381 acres

That is cheap compared to other european countries and i predict that the price will double or triple in  2-3 years .

Until we sell the land we can also rent it to other people to farm it .

I was thinking of making some sort of fund where anyone can join and we hire a manager to manage it for us ...

Anyone could join the fund with minimum investment of 1 btc or 250 usd or 250 euros etc.. ,and he/she is allowed to withdraw in 3 years after deposit ,else he pays withdraw fee.

Also anyone that joins the fund has a right to vote for manager selection ,land purchasing and selling etc..

For now it's just an idea,what do you guys think ?

Pages:
Jump to: