Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to do an x10 this year with this portfolio - page 2. (Read 403 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
Absolutely agree on waves, but not for the others
For x10 gain in this year maybe you should look PIVX too
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You can definitely make 10x with coins with such a market capitalization. Are you gonna sell at 10x, though? Or you will become greedy? Also, be prepared to loose 95% of your money with such a portfolio. This is how it works.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
When a coin has not moved for long, that can also mean that it will soon. I want to buy a coin which has been stable for a while, so I can enjoy a nice pump, and not buy a coin once it has already pumped.

If you are serious about these statements...check ARK. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Forget xspec, too much spam to make it credible.

Sonm is a great project, but it will take time to mature, like a couple of years more, so you will have to hodl as long as it takes.

I've been a holder of Waves for a while and after having everything in this currency, I decided to diversify a bit, since Waves has not moved for months ...

When a coin has not moved for long, that can also mean that it will soon. I want to buy a coin which has been stable for a while, so I can enjoy a nice pump, and not buy a coin once it has already pumped. I would keep a good part of waves, because it will reach 30$ soon enough.

About x10, you have to hodl, and hope that crypto market stays bullish until you get there.
Activity: 280
SONM is one project i like and think it worth a small investment..
XSPEC can make some rise too because of the private idea and we can see how other privacy coins grow these days
(especially zcash forks)
Activity: 146
https://arker.io
Hello!

I've been a holder of Waves for a while and after having everything in this currency, I decided to diversify a bit, since Waves has not moved for months ...

After much reading and looking at possible rough diamonds, I have diversified as follows:

- Waves (WAVES) - 27.5%
- Oyster Pearl (PRL) - 55%
- Elixir (ELIX) - 17.5%

PRL gave me a x5 in these last weeks, and right now it's all red, but hey, I'm calm, I just want to hold on and wait for recovery.

Do you think I can get an x10 this year? For me it would mean reaching these amounts approximately:

- Waves (WAVES) -75$
- Oyster Pearl (PRL) - 30$
- Elixir (ELIX) - 17$

I also take the opportunity to ask you about projects that you think can go very well this year. I was looking at the following:

- SONM (SNM)
- Spectercoin (XSPEC)

Thank you very much!
Pages:
Jump to: