Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to earn Bitcoin. - page 3. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 06, 2017, 07:00:45 PM
Hi,
I am Arka Narayan.
I have 3 Bitcoin. Now I want to use this fund for earn more. Please reply with your advice.
Thank You.
I recommmend for you is to use that btc in trading altcoins. That would be nicest thing to do using your btc. After a few months maybe you doubled what you invest in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
July 06, 2017, 06:35:52 PM
I think with Stellar you get just under 1000 XLM per Bitcoin. There's also Byteball which is becoming a bigger deal all the time too. With Byteball it's 0.062 gigabytes of byteball per bitcoin. You have to sign a message with your BTC address to get it.

If people had Litecoin, Doge or Bitcoin in May 2014 I think you can still claim free Clams per address too.

I think it's an idea that other alts will latch on to more in the future too so there'll be other opportunities. It's a great way to get instant and inbuilt enthusiasm and hype for a new coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 06, 2017, 06:26:59 PM
Your best bet at the moment is to sign up for altcoins that are given away for free to Bitcoin holders. Stellar is the most recent one but there are a couple of others too. You can then sell it.

With 3 BTCs how much do you get with this AltCoin's giveaway?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
July 06, 2017, 06:05:48 PM
There are no viable options without unacceptable risks. People will tell you gamble, invest in some bullshit company or ICO or some ludicrous website offering impossible gains.

Here's the facts - there is not one, ONE, single legitimate option offering interest or risk free returns on Bitcoin. If there were it would be sold out immediately because millions of coins are looking to go to work.

Your best bet at the moment is to sign up for altcoins that are given away for free to Bitcoin holders. Stellar is the most recent one but there are a couple of others too. You can then sell it.
Activity: 78
July 06, 2017, 05:06:32 PM
I have GPU mining rig. I can give you 50% of my earnings for next 2 months for .03 BTC

It has a super expensive AMD Raedox 580 RX in it Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 04:51:26 PM
Hi,
I am Arka Narayan.
I have 3 Bitcoin. Now I want to use this fund for earn more. Please reply with your advice.
Thank You.

First I will go with the do nots
do not invest money in hyip or ponzi schemes
do not invest money in gambling except for recreational purpose
do not trust anyone who will send you a PM with a lucrative offer

Second comes only my do
Always invest in something which you are well aware of. Like a business or service which you know about.

Thank You.Smiley
Activity: 308
July 06, 2017, 04:45:22 PM
Hi,
I am Arka Narayan.
Thank You.

First I will go with the do nots
do not invest money in hyip or ponzi schemes
do not invest money in gambling except for recreational purpose
do not trust anyone who will send you a PM with a lucrative offer

Second comes only my do
Always invest in something which you are well aware of. Like a business or service which you know about.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 04:33:10 PM
Hi,
I am Arka Narayan.
Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: