Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to gift BTC to my friend because his wedding. What method do you prefer? - page 2. (Read 2771 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 251
prepare a fancy gift card and print on it the BTC qr code
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hey Guys! Next week I go to my friend's  wedding. I want to present him with some BTCs, like 0.5 or something  Wink He never heard about bitcoins, have you got any idea how can I give him? A paper wallet or anything else?

Please help  Smiley

Or should I give him a pendrive with a lite client?
What is your place.. because here in my country we can gift bitcoin even they are not register in any wallet they will receive it in facebook to push receiver to join and take the gift..
But if this option is none in your place,. you can try to give him a cellphone with wallet register and also with bitcoins. this is just my idea..

receive in facebook? I didn't heard about that. My place is in EU.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Hey Guys! Next week I go to my friend's  wedding. I want to present him with some BTCs, like 0.5 or something  Wink He never heard about bitcoins, have you got any idea how can I give him? A paper wallet or anything else?

Please help  Smiley

What is your place.. because here in my country we can gift bitcoin even they are not register in any wallet they will receive it in facebook to push receiver to join and take the gift..
But if this option is none in your place,. you can try to give him a cellphone with wallet register and also with bitcoins. this is just my idea..
Activity: 700
morir es descansar

Please help  Smiley

I dont think its enough if you dont reserve a  free guide for him. Bitcoin is easy to understand when you tell him its a virtual currency where he can use in many ways like buying mobile credit for example . But the whole thing about it is not easy as 123 to understand you can give him a paperwallet with bitcoin on it but you need to tell him how to safeguard this.
Activity: 742

Please help  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: