Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to help all people - page 3. (Read 448 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
August 25, 2020, 03:06:36 PM
I am happy to live in Bangladesh. Many people do not know what cryptocurrency is actually a digital currency. I am trying to teach them all with my experience
Many failed to understand what cryptocurrency is not only Bangladesh citizen but all Nations,
Ohh, you just said your experience, its a nice thing to teach with little experience you may have.
Here are simple beginner topics to treat them with.
[1]. YOUR TOTAL BEGINNERS GUIDE TO CRYPTOCURRENCY and BITCOINTALK
[2]. ✅Guide for Beginners in the world on cryptocurrencies✅
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
August 25, 2020, 02:00:01 PM
I visited you profile and see some posts. Luckily your post was translated in English by my chrome google translate extension and see this.

Sometime google translate does not give the 100% correct output. So it could be wrong also

The post was made yesterday. That means you are new in cryptocurrency then how you will teach other people ? First learn something from here and try to teach others. And since you have found this forum to learn about crypto currency hope you will. Good Luck.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
August 25, 2020, 01:19:20 PM
Cyryptocurrencies are illegal in Bangladesh. You are very courageous.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1
August 25, 2020, 12:23:57 AM

I am happy to live in Bangladesh. Many people do not know what cryptocurrency is actually a digital currency. I am trying to teach them all with my experience hopefully they will get better benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: