Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest more of what I don't have (money) - page 2. (Read 877 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
I often feel that way, if you really want to invest but lack of funds, do not invest first, search and as much as possible then investment, because if the big investment, we will also get big. or if the funds are small, maybe we can invest a small first, do not rush to invest big if the fund does not exist.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.

Do not be too pushy to invest with everything you have, and do not be too eager because it is not good. Invest naturally and consider the risks, you can lose if the price is not in accordance with what you expect.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.

take a rest, do not push yourself to the situation you arent in control.. just monitor the market and make decision when you have enough funds... today might not be your day..
Activity: 517
Don't invest it,I don't support them investment. Invest is always risky with me.have been many scammer invest site in the online world.I think invest can not save your money.you can try trading also I like that.trading can make good profit with the short time.
Me too. I want to invest but I do not have an extra money to invest. So is rather join bounty campaigns and wait for my salary so that if i have extra i will invest it.
Bounty campaign always I like this. Bounty distribution does not important matter with me. Because I know dev team can make distribution ,when their are ICO end.so need to time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
If you don't have money to invest on anything first find a job and make some savings then think about which coin to invest if you are making som olans too early it won't happen because God has better plan than us.
I suggest you to participate on bounties to make some money but keep a professional job as main source of income and keep the bounty money as your extra earnings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
Thats why you have no money. Because you spend it alaways on stuff and you loose it. Maybe its better that some one like you dont hae more money which you can invest. Im sure your not a real investors who reads a white paper before he invest in some project. Borrowing money to invest in cryptocurrencies is stupid. Dont do that, never ever. You will lose everything. So if you want to invest, just invest money you can loose. So if you need more money, do some extra hours on work.
Investment of course need capitalization what you need is just be systematized don't just invest with out studying the white paper or without analysing, although risk  taker usually will succeed but  those people know how to calculate risk. Just take  your time just relax.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Thats why you have no money. Because you spend it alaways on stuff and you loose it. Maybe its better that some one like you dont hae more money which you can invest. Im sure your not a real investors who reads a white paper before he invest in some project. Borrowing money to invest in cryptocurrencies is stupid. Dont do that, never ever. You will lose everything. So if you want to invest, just invest money you can loose. So if you need more money, do some extra hours on work.
Activity: 546
I think you should find a stable job to make money, during which you should also gather information and equip your knowledge. When  you have enough money then you can invest, while you invest, you can also do your work, which will help balance your life.Of course, you can borrow money from your relatives or friends but all investments  always have  risk , you should be careful with your decision.
Activity: 33
to buy the coins we start with a small capital not too big it would not hurt us to buy coin with little money hopefully beneficial for you
Activity: 148
Me too. I want to invest but I do not have an extra money to invest. So is rather join bounty campaigns and wait for my salary so that if i have extra i will invest it.
Activity: 112

dont invest more money, if you have needs. I invest my free money. because I have emergency needs.so, I will save a half my money in banks
Activity: 266
It is not a good idea to do investment when you do not even have the funds in the first place, if you are planning to take a loan from the banks or your friends for investment purpose, you might find yourself getting into debts if the crypto-currencies you bought declines in its values on the trading market. Go and participate in signature campaign in other to raise money for buying crypto.
Activity: 10

Investment is a good thing, but I hope you don't put eggs in the same basket and pay attention to risk at the same time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Investment requires a capital, if you don't have capital to support your investment nothing will happens to you. If you really want to take a risk in an investment better to save your money from what you have collected in or outside of cryptocurrency. Try first to have an active income, join campaigns and be a hardworker to cope up your needed capital to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
You never guess with the lowest price to buy. Therefore, do not worry, you should buy gradually, as the uptrend strengthens.
Activity: 98
If you dont have money toinvest, you must find a job first or get a passive income until your money free financial for life. After that you can invest 10%-30% of your money to invest what do you want, be patient and still spirit
Activity: 420

Yes i feel you dude because i do not have any funds yet because i am just a student and we have no classes because it is vacation so i am missing the chance to invest becauee i do not have enough funds to put my money into. But i do not want to take the risk that i will borrow money because what if they want the money back but i do not have it yet because the coin that I've invested in was falling and i canot lose the money so that is a problem here so i just accept the fact that i cannot invest right now
Activity: 406
Offcause I have a lot ICO,s I will have love to invest but  lack of finance has just kept me looking without investing but I believe when the time is right I will still have to check on other better project and invest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
if you want to invest should use free money, but if you do not have, you better participation bounty campaign program, so you will get reward which later you can use investment which you like
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
do not enforce all the capital you have to invest. think also of the need for your life if there is an immediate need. If you need you can probably get capital while bounty for things without capital and the proceeds could be used for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: