Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to know whether it is right to join bounties? - page 9. (Read 1729 times)

copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
Hello friends, I want to know whether it is right to join bounties?
I have seen many threads where people say that your account should be kept clean.
Does the bounty task (Reporting) spoil posting history?
Actually, I want to rank up my account and do some earning, Is it possible both can be done?

Please help me with this what should I do?

Hello friends, You want to know whether  is right to join bounties or not. i think alltime you can join bounty but before join the bounties you should inquiry about bounty project(you can find out team member,advisor,partner etc information) that are they qualified or not. Before joining a bounty you should read carefully their whitepaper. If you maintain this things i think you can pick right bounties as well as earning some.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
if you think it is good and right then do it according to your ability, you are also right to choose the bounty program and I also follow the same bounty as you, as long as it doesn't spam on the thread, I think your account will be fine
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
The last time I participated in a bounty was many years back. I stopped participating in them, as the outcome was not always positive for me. But still, I would encourage the users to participate in bounties under certain circumstances. In case you are a new user, then you need to increase your merit score to rank up. So you need to make posts anyway. So there is no harm in displaying a bounty signature along with your posts. But don't expect any heavy rewards from this. It's more like a charity.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
It's not wrong to join bounty now, many have lose hope as if it's the end for bounty hunters because many projects don't pay or turned scam later on but I believe that good days will come and a new shining light will rise on bounties
Yes, there really is no harm in joining the bounty now, because there are still bounties that are very worthy to be followed as an example that I follow today, I am very sure that the bounty that I joined is a good bounty and it will be successful later.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I have seen many threads where people say that your account should be kept clean.
Actually, I want to rank up my account and do some earning, Is it possible both can be done?

It's always ok to join bounties and promote ICO as long as you are promoting a clean project, always check if there are issues on the project you are promoting, you might be too late to find out that you are still promoting a project that was tag as a scam project and members here will also tag you for continuous promoting such project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
It is okay to join bounties, this is why the forum allowed it to be posted, But it is your right to select the bounties to join. There are several bounties in the bounty section, so you can do your own research and join.

There are several sections of the bounties too, so if you wanna avoid bounty report task, you can just stick to signature campaigns, blogs/translation campaigns and ambassador programs.
Absolutely! Content, Translation bounty doesn't ask weekly reports, so by doing these your account won't be spammy! There are some bounties ongoing by Bounty Detective team! They asked participants to send work report through form, not by posting on the thread! So, OP can join in those bounties!
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
It's not wrong to join bounty now, many have lose hope as if it's the end for bounty hunters because many projects don't pay or turned scam later on but I believe that good days will come and a new shining light will rise on bounties
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
To be honest, bounty reports make an account low valued! If you want to do bounties, then you are free like birds to join and participate! But if you want to rank up your account then you have to maintain a fresh and clean post history! Whenever you get a bounty payment, delete all reports of that project! Otherwise, try to create unique and helpful topics, so big guy notices you and gives you merits! I saw some bounty hunters made good threads and they earned huge merits for that, so they ranked up the account and did bounties at the same time!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
Participating in bounty campaigns is fine,

You can do bounty campaigns while trying to increase your rank, there are bounty campaigns that accept member rank, so you should be fine. Also, if you are worried about the bounty task like the reporting, you won't encounter that as long as you don't join in social media campaigns that require it most of the time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
It is okay to join bounties, this is why the forum allowed it to be posted, But it is your right to select the bounties to join. There are several bounties in the bounty section, so you can do your own research and join.

There are several sections of the bounties too, so if you wanna avoid bounty report task, you can just stick to signature campaigns, blogs / translation campaigns and ambassador programs.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
But the real question you should ask is whether bounty is worth to join? Cheesy

IMO, it's still worth it to join as long you can choose the best bounty but in the current status of bounties, I guess you will have a struggle on choosing one because even the decent projects still end up on being bad projects. Then, based on what I see on some thread here, it seems the year which bounty is good is in the year 2017. Although we see different failed projects in the previous months, I can say that participating in bounties is still worth it as long as you earn profit from it and your effort and time are not wasted. But, in this time some member here is now choosing the campaign who pay in bitcoin than the campaign who pay you in bounty token.

And to the OP, having bounty reports in your account will not spoil your post history and as long you didn't break any rules your account is clean and safe. If you really intend to rank up and want to earn something, I guess you should focus on contributing good topics, posts or guides that can help other members.
Since 2018 its becomes very rare to find project which really pays their participants in the USD value,this is just because of the long bearish trends on crypto space followed by scam projects everywhere so no one is really interested on ICOs so legit projects moved to IEOs which is even over now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
as long as you join an honest bounty (no scam) of course the report will never pollute your account, the problem now is that many newbie accounts don't care about the red trust obtained by the bounty manager and continue to promote the scam project
You are right, new people are blindly engaging in bounty. They join all the bounty here in hopes of making a lot of money without doing research. And then we see a bunch of spam bounty accounts and it pollutes this forum
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
as long as you join an honest bounty (no scam) of course the report will never pollute your account, the problem now is that many newbie accounts don't care about the red trust obtained by the bounty manager and continue to promote the scam project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

It is alright to join bounties, it is your choice anyway.
But for me, it is better to join in signature campaigns instead of social media campaigns that mostly require the participants to post their weekly reports that you are talking about.
Focusing with improving your account is far better than trying to penetrate the bounty sections, as you mentioned, you need to provide reports each time you participate with any bounty job. If you wanted to be clean then contributing to the forum will help you to increase your chance to ranked up.
Just don't rush things up it won't help you.
Well, what joshy23 would be the best option for you. You can disregard bounty campaigns since what you really after is to rank up and make your account better or clean without anything that will ruin your post history, it is better to contribute to this forum by posting constructive content that can help everyone in this forum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
1. Actually, the first important thing is to find a really good Bounty project
2. Hard to write articles about the project to spread to the community
3. Actively contribute on Bitcointalk to receive more Merit. From there you will be Rank up and can earn more money from participating in the campaign Signature or get more profit when you influence more people.
Good luck
Activity: 644
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Most manager prefers a good history of an account. If you will join a big campaign that pays a lot on the service section then you must have a good anf quality post. It doesnt mean if your english is bad you wont be accepted. What they prefer are those who are not spamming to achieve their qouta for signature and those who act naturally when doing posting.

There is nothing wrong whether you join a non signature campaign it doesnt affect much your account but of course limit it to few cause its bad to see your profile when all your post are all about reporting links.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You

i believe that you will lose nothing but time if you will join to some bounty campaign. plus you will have a chance that project will not be scam and you will have profit in future.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

I can see that you are wearing the iq cash signature already, so you have decided.
it is right to join bounties, and i do not believe that bounty task reports, spoils your post history.

Ranking up your account has to do with posting educative threads, useful comments, and posts and does not disturb you from bounty task reports.

Just make sure to do your research before joining bounties, there are several phishing bounties this days.
Activity: 1022

It is alright to join bounties, it is your choice anyway.
But for me, it is better to join in signature campaigns instead of social media campaigns that mostly require the participants to post their weekly reports that you are talking about.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I believed Facebook and Twitter reporting while participating in a bounty campaign tends to makes it difficult to earn merit according to the OP of course he wanted to earn both merit and money your opinion is good ie he should delete some the reports when stakes had been counted.
Yes, because good posts tend to get merit from other people, especially if they can help everyone and can benefit everyone, because as far as I see no one gives merit to the bounty report, because the bounty report is clear not a post that deserves merit.
indeed members who have lots of merit can potentially be able to participate in bounty campaigns that can pay using bitcoin, as I know now the condition of the bounty campaign is not as busy as before so that only qualified members who can fill the bounty campaign slot with pay using bitcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: