Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to lock $1 million. - page 4. (Read 681 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 06, 2019, 06:01:51 PM
Get any of the good hardware wallet like (Trezor, Nano ledger ,keepay etc),create a portfolio of valuable coins with a good potential for growth(ideally the bulk should be in bitcoin) and you can keep the hardware in a safe deposit box.You should not have a problem creating a good portfolio if you already made such huge amount from crypto
Are you sure that you understand my question?
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
July 06, 2019, 05:40:00 PM
Get any of the good hardware wallet like (Trezor, Nano ledger ,keepay etc),create a portfolio of valuable coins with a good potential for growth(ideally the bulk should be in bitcoin) and you can keep the hardware in a safe deposit box.You should not have a problem creating a good portfolio if you already made such huge amount from crypto
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 06, 2019, 05:31:55 PM
Hello,

I have made $2 million with trading cryptocurrencies and I'm afraid of losing it all so I want to lock half of my money somewhere. Even if I get sick or die, I should NOT be able to withdraw that money. Is there an investment plan like this? Lock for 5 years etc?

Bank cd wouldn't work for me because you can still withdraw that money with penalty.
Pages:
Jump to: