Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to partner with others to make a new/better cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1581 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I know what your thinking, "There are already so many other alt coins, why add another useless one". I answer to you in saying, those other alt coins are unorganized, have to many problems, and have no potential. I want to join together with others to brainstorm, develop, and create a brand new ALT coin. If you have an idea or you want to be a part of this, say something. I want to make a coin that is simple to use and understand. With so many other coins out there its hard to know which is better. I want to make one that will stand out and grow with a devoted and amazing community. What do you say, lets make a coin that will actually be useful.
do you want to do an IPO now, or do you prefer to have an actual coin before ?
No IPO. I want to set up a small team to develop the coin itself. Im not in it for the money. I just want to make a better cryptocurrecny.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I know what your thinking, "There are already so many other alt coins, why add another useless one". I answer to you in saying, those other alt coins are unorganized, have to many problems, and have no potential. I want to join together with others to brainstorm, develop, and create a brand new ALT coin. If you have an idea or you want to be a part of this, say something. I want to make a coin that is simple to use and understand. With so many other coins out there its hard to know which is better. I want to make one that will stand out and grow with a devoted and amazing community. What do you say, lets make a coin that will actually be useful.
do you want to do an IPO now, or do you prefer to have an actual coin before ?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I know what your thinking, "There are already so many other alt coins, why add another useless one". I answer to you in saying, those other alt coins are unorganized, have to many problems, and have no potential. I want to join together with others to brainstorm, develop, and create a brand new ALT coin. If you have an idea or you want to be a part of this, say something. I want to make a coin that is simple to use and understand. With so many other coins out there its hard to know which is better. I want to make one that will stand out and grow with a devoted and amazing community.

A new coin needs:
*A dedicated development team
*Enough supporters
*Ideas to keep the coin alive for long periods of time

What do you say, lets make a new crypto currency that will benefit everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: