Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to sale 30m SHIB - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 364
stead.builders
November 22, 2021, 04:14:46 PM
OP, where do you have the Shiba stored, to start with? I believe it shouldn't be an exchange since you abhor them now after your supposedly bad experiences. Where, exactly? I'm not sure if Shiba has a private wallet at the moment (I couldn't find any on playstore, though). Nonetheless, if you're looking for a P2P kind of arrangement for the sale of your Shiba; I suggest you use an escrow. An escrow service will keep both the buyer and seller save from scam. The user above @GbitG has already provided you a link on getting escrow.
After posting escrow service provider's link I was also searching but have no any wallet about Shiba, so I am feeling these coins are on any exchange so better he can sell them and try to withdraw his USDT amount easily because here first he needs to search some buyer then having escrow and after this all still withdraw from exchange after paying some good withdraw feed is hassle for OP but still he is in better position to handle this all.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
November 22, 2021, 04:09:50 PM
OP, where do you have the Shiba stored, to start with? I believe it shouldn't be an exchange since you abhor them now after your supposedly bad experiences. Where, exactly? I'm not sure if Shiba has a private wallet at the moment (I couldn't find any on playstore, though). Nonetheless, if you're looking for a P2P kind of arrangement for the sale of your Shiba; I suggest you use an escrow. An escrow service will keep both the buyer and seller save from scam. The user above @GbitG has already provided you a link on getting escrow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 364
stead.builders
November 22, 2021, 03:48:24 PM
Can you guide me how to escrow please? I will only sell 30m SHIB and as I said I'm being careful. thank you for your care
Please read very carefully all details before doing any deal and here are reputable escrow service providers before doing any deal check who is online and can give you urgent reply never fall in any person trap it's your hard-earned money never give to scammers good luck for your trade here on this forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalks-escrow-providers-ranking-blacklist-avoid-scam-276897
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 22, 2021, 03:29:56 PM
Can you guide me how to escrow please? I will only sell 30m SHIB and as I said I'm being careful. thank you for your care
Activity: 253
Merit: 16
November 22, 2021, 03:26:31 PM
as I said, Noway I will go through any exchange anymore. A video call before the payment is required if I'm going first. This way I know who I'm  sending money to.

Try not go to telegram blind

put the conversation trade here to people know who is the member

choose a reputable member ,with credentials . 

Web cam ? kmon mate. maybe escrow its much better .

Be careful .
November 22, 2021, 03:22:20 PM
as I said, Noway I will go through any exchange anymore. A video call before the payment is required if I'm going first. This way I know who I'm  sending money to.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
November 22, 2021, 03:10:10 PM
Do not deal directly this way.

Who will protect you if something goes wrong? Better sell on any reputed exchange like Binance. They are completely safe and secure to use and this you will be better dealing there only.
November 22, 2021, 03:04:05 PM
Hello, I'm not a tech savy person, I have a very bad experience with exchanges. First time I lost 900 dollars and they told me it was phishing website and that I should always type the domain in address and not click from google. Second time was the worst of all, I lost 7.5k dollars worth of crypto and they told me DNS hack or something! (not sure if this is right) but I typed the exchange website myself and it was correct. They didnt refund me anything!

Thanks to god I have invested in Shiba last year and all my losses got recovered. I have now 5b SHIB, I was hoping we will kill another zero and I will sell some of my holding but unfortunately that didnt happen. Now I'm thinking to sell 30m of my SHIB for 2.1 BNB. I dont want to go through any exchanges anymore, I dont think anybody can find a better deal than this on any exchange, I want BNB because I know a secure way to cash it out. So if someone is interested, contact me on my telegram @Heinfend
Pages:
Jump to: