Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to see the worth of 1BTC in my local currency - page 2. (Read 1277 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
A simple search on google with "1 Bitcoin = Your local currency" could be enough to get exact price of bitcoin in any local currency. I do the same and for price in other fiats preev.com is quite reliable service.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Well you can actually use google to see what is the current price of bitcoin in your currency, just type in the textbox whatever your local currency is followed by to btc . That's what I usually do whenever I am checking the price of bitcoin in USD .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
You put some info you are from germany on your public profile.

I thing you are using some EUR as money. Just put key words for google, then there you go for currently price bitcoins.

I think you can exchange that 1btc worth of your currency through blockchain wallet which can convert your bitcoin to your local currency money, so that you will appreciate the goodness.of bitcoin to be your source of money; now it's worth it. Here in the country where, I lived now the online wallet site has accepted bitcoin transaction through blockchaim network which automatically converted digital currency bitcoin amount automatically convert and exchange to fiat money wallet, that can be cash out through recommended banks. You can use google search then if you still don't find it and that's a great idea for now.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
You put some info you are from germany on your public profile.

I thing you are using some EUR as money. Just put key words for google, then there you go for currently price bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
Blockchain.info has almost any currency available to check it for.  Put your address in the search box in the far up right of your screen and when at the next page where it shows your transactions scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose the desired currency. It will automatically convert it to your local currency when choosing that currency.
Activity: 364
You can see it. Just search in Google the want that you want to see. Example 1BTC to  xxx (Your Local Currency). Then it will apperead to your screen. Also try blockfolio that they can calculate you're all profits that have been made just search it in google. If you didn't understand what would you do
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
You can just Google it. They have all the currency conversion available.

I check for USD first and then compare equivalent bitcoins in terms of my local currency against USD. Gives more exact result.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
I feel like we're being trolled by someone who wants to set up a Currency Fx site.

A newbie with a very English username asks how to look up BTC value in fiat? Why not Google: BTC price in [InsertDesiredFiatCurrencyHere] ?

Instead, he gets a bunch of us to list our "go-to" currency Fx sites as a potential indicator of popularity.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
preev.com or blockchain.info
Activity: 434
What is it that I should do if I want to see the worth of 1BTC in my local currency?
You should visit at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets and search for any of BTC trading pairs on several exchanges to compare it or at https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/overview and change option to another currency value of BTC that you want instead of USD only.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
pretty sure you can check your local exchange to see how much 1btc is worth in your currency, I am doing that if i want to check the rates, it will help tho, not all things in the world you should ask
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
i usually use google

search: "1 BTC to GBP"  for example
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
May i know which country you live? Use electrum wallet or mycelium. Im using both wallets because you can store your btc at the same time, see the price in your local currency. You can see the worth of bitcoin in your local currency. Or better use google and search its conversion in your local currency if you want.
Activity: 308
onore dikeido
What is it that I should do if I want to see the worth of 1BTC in my local currency?

http://preev.com
https://coinmarketcap.com

or android apps like blockfolio
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: