Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to sell the house car and - page 5. (Read 848 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
:)
April 01, 2018, 04:16:52 AM
Another example: https://www.instagram.com/thebitcoinfamily/

They sold everything for bitcoin and now just enjoying life! (and HODLing)
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 04:00:38 AM
That's the stupid idea,if you make that you will regret for sure,Bitcoin is not only the option to get additional income.Try to look out other alternative or consult a business counselor to guide you into business opportunity.Selling your things that really important to you like your house and car to get some bitcoin is not necessary.you will have many option out there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
Is it time to shine to get bitcoin. more falls? I want to sell the house car and buy bitcoin Undecided
Hello bro. just take it easy and please consider to think it many times before you sell your house and car to have funds and invest into bitcoin as this is a risk investment that you are going to do. Yeah you will have the chance to shine if ever the price will go on your way but what if it goes to a dumping situation where you will lose your investment.
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
April 01, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
Wahou selling your house for bitcoin is a bit risky as everyone say!
In crypto due the volatility, one says that "only invest what you are ready to loose". Having the risk to loose your home is quite a gambling!
Concerning the market, a clear reversal signal have not been seen yet so it may not be the best time to perform such a gamble.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 01, 2018, 03:10:46 AM
Its the  right logic to buy more when the price is falling down but selling your wealth to get bitcoin is not a good idea, especially in this particular time where market is very hard to predict, dont because of the greed your life is ruined, remember bitcoin is a very risky investment and  its very fluctuative, make the wrong moved then  you will lost your  wealth, we don't need anyone become homeless because of greed
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 01, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
One more newbie that goes all in in crypto. From all the people I believe the guy with beard two years ago is a winner, do you remember when he sold house and went all in in litecoins when price were under 3 dollars?
Some people made lot of money like this, you need to have balls, big balls to sell everything you have and invest it in new technologies. I would never do that, like many others as I can see from comments, but who is brave enough to do that can become rich in just a year or faster.
More money always means more risks, this newbie is probably makes a joke with us, we are at bottom or very close and now its the time for big investments, who can afford it should buy some crypto, the ones that risk more will have more profit in the end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
For what the reason we are earning,to save some money and buy a house and car for our luxury.
So I don't think this the right option to buy a bitcoin.Instead you can sell the property other than house and then inverse that money to buy bitcoin.Only the people who live in rented house know the value of own house.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
March 31, 2018, 10:13:41 PM
Do we look like realtors to you?
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
March 31, 2018, 09:53:45 PM
Yeah do that, live on the streets with no internet. Then go borrow a loan from the bank with no collateral whatsoever. Then sell yourself to pay for the loan and the interest. And then dump your bitcoin after you get furious. How does that sound?
People have borrowed loans and pretty much done anything for investments,so be sure to do something like that to add yourself to the Hall Of Fame.
Take a big loan, ever heard of these guys ? : https://m.businesstoday.in/story/nirav-modi-case-pnb-fraud-11400-crore-scam-ed-cbi-raid/1/270708.html

And https://www.firstpost.com/business/vijay-mallyas-rs-6027-cr-bank-loan-fraud-ed-registers-fresh-money-laundering-case-2973208.html

Take it and fuck off to some safe haven.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 31, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
Where you will live if you are done selling your house? This can be fine if you have another house to stay and with car, car depreciates so it's also a good choice if you'll sell it for bitcoins. The price now isn't too expensive unlike before that no one wants to buy but if you are so sure on what you are doing you should invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
March 31, 2018, 06:05:59 PM
Yeah do that, live on the streets with no internet. Then go borrow a loan from the bank with no collateral whatsoever. Then sell yourself to pay for the loan and the interest. And then dump your bitcoin after you get furious. How does that sound?
People have borrowed loans and pretty much done anything for investments,so be sure to do something like that to add yourself to the Hall Of Fame.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
March 31, 2018, 06:01:51 PM
I agree! ones should not sell everything that he posses especially the house, Maybe the car can be a good choice to sell off for some bitcoin but we don't need to go down that level to gamble it all out think twice there are many things that we can do to earn bitcoin, By trading and earning, Gambling can be a part but not a guaranteed profit or I don't really recommend, We can sure invest but it is good to have an income first before proceeding in certain investment with Cryptocurrency, Or just invest a little amount who knows that little amount can have a bigger value in the future.

Great statement. If we all followed it then we wouldn't be selling Bitcoin. After all, we shouldn't sell all that we possess, even if all of it is in cryptocurrency.
I'm joking of course, I wouldn't sell my house to invest in Bitcoin or any other thing. But if I had 2 houses... That would make things much easier Tongue
You can seriously sell both of your houses and live on the roadside, begging for food and clothing! What a great investment! If you have a job you can beg after your job is over.

Basically you'd be living your life for free holding bitcoins and making money on its price rise. Great idea.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
March 31, 2018, 06:01:06 PM
If you sell your house for bitcoin, I think you are the only person in the world believe bitcoin that much in this market. There are many people think that bitcoin price will rise and want to use this opportunity, but none of them are 100% sure.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
March 31, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
I agree! ones should not sell everything that he posses especially the house, Maybe the car can be a good choice to sell off for some bitcoin but we don't need to go down that level to gamble it all out think twice there are many things that we can do to earn bitcoin, By trading and earning, Gambling can be a part but not a guaranteed profit or I don't really recommend, We can sure invest but it is good to have an income first before proceeding in certain investment with Cryptocurrency, Or just invest a little amount who knows that little amount can have a bigger value in the future.

Great statement. If we all followed it then we wouldn't be selling Bitcoin. After all, we shouldn't sell all that we possess, even if all of it is in cryptocurrency.
I'm joking of course, I wouldn't sell my house to invest in Bitcoin or any other thing. But if I had 2 houses... That would make things much easier Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
March 31, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
actually the subject very interesting, but I would like to invite all participants forum follow such statements to prevent and to dissuade man from the sale of such an important property, because crypto it's always the risk. so this man risks to stay with no means for the existence.
A man would never sell a house if he had nowhere to live. I don't believe that. If he has a house in which he does not live the maintenance of this house is worth the money. Maybe it is really more profitable to buy bitcoin now and after its rise in price to return money for the house or to buy something else. Who does not risk does not drink champagne.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
actually the subject very interesting, but I would like to invite all participants forum follow such statements to prevent and to dissuade man from the sale of such an important property, because crypto it's always the risk. so this man risks to stay with no means for the existence.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
March 31, 2018, 03:22:48 PM
No doubt that the price of Bitcoin is very much lower than it's all time high value and it is great opportunity for all of us to invest in it but don't you think that selling your house and car in order to invest in Bitcoin will be a stupidity?Bitcoin is known for it's volatile nature.No doubt if the price rises to a new height then it will surely make you a rich man but what if the price drops?You will be homeless mate.If you are selling your house and car because you don't have enough money to invest in it then I will advice you to invest only that amount which you can afford to loose.Investments are not always profitable.Sometimes we have to face loses too.So invest that much which will not effect your daily life. Bitcoin has a bright future.You will get a lot of chances to invest in it.Don't spoil your daily life by taking a stupid decision.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 31, 2018, 01:31:32 PM
Is it time to shine to get bitcoin. more falls? I want to sell the house car and buy bitcoin Undecided

Yes the prices are low and can dip more. You can sell your car because car is more of a luxury depending on one's life style but I won't sell my house if I were in your shoes. No doubt that bitcoin is a good investment but since you can generate money from the sell of your car, you can add up. Except your house is not good enough and you want to throw it away.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 31, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
Selling your assets is not the solution if you want to get in on bitcoin.

You do realize the huge amount of loss you can receive right after you sell them for a virtual currency.
Dont you? Roll Eyes

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 31, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
i believe in bitcoins capacity,i have tried and tested this coin for how many times so i am confident about what this can bring to me,but if im on your position to sell my house and car?nah itsnot a good idea,im not saying that price of bitcoin could go down dip more cause no one really knows,but the assurance of investing is quite risky and as much as possible we should prevent things from happenings.so better find another means to buy bitcoin that selling your assets
Pages:
Jump to: