Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to spend my crypto, where do I go? - page 2. (Read 243 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
So far its pretty hard to spend crypto on a daily basis.
it is not hard, it is impossible to spend altcoins because they are not currencies and nobody accepts them. there are only rare exceptions such as Litecoin that is accepted as a currency in some places but the rest of them are completely useless.

There are some services out there which allow me to pay my bills with it, but the fees are high and takes away the usefulness if I have to pay fees.
third parties are never trusted in crypto space they are 99% scams or scams waiting to happen.

Zeex is a new ICO which seems pretty cool, you can buy gift cards for various retailers with crypto directly.
Check it out at zeex.me
this is another useless ICO token which was created to scam people out of their money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
where do you live? there should be local exchange in your place you can sell your crypto to fiat. now you don't have to worry spending it. there are not many stores accepting cryptocurrency yet your currency choice is to exchange your crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
You can buy from so many place that accept crypto. So i believe it is not that much hard you are thinking. However, spend it you also can invest in your referred ICO as well.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
You would have to change it to USD and then change it to your local currency if your local currency isn't USD. There are not a lot of places now for you to buy things with your cryptos online as a lot of the places which used to accept it have taken it off due to the currency being incredibly volatile and unpredictable. I know it is not what you are looking for right now but you would have to change it to fiat.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
Same Idea here when I was reading bren's topic and here I quoted the second that we have same idea exchange it to USD but it means in exchange to USD, that is BTC--> USD speaking here because When I pay using wallet there is no fees but if your wallet have fee when paying bills yes I am with the point of exchange it and cash it out and waste your time on traffic and your travel expenses or if you have a car you traveling time you waste your gas just to pay bills.

Think about it but if your fees is much more rather than travel and gas expenses go and just cashbit out and in vise versa wehen travel expenses is much more in a cost well go and just be contented in the cost of fees.
Activity: 168
You mean to say, you have already a crypto stocks, and your asking where do you want to spend for that? Well, if you want a cash money, then exchange it into real money, but if you want to invest it in crypto coin, then go and find good coin, a lots of altcoins now newly introduce in the market that has a cheap price, but it will surely grows for the next hours only or days, but you need also monitored all the time about the price, so that you can sell it when price grows.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If you want to spend it without suffering exchange it for usd, there is no very easy way to spend the crypto like usd for now. But in the future, you can't use usd instead of btc  Cheesy
Activity: 98
So far its pretty hard to spend crypto on a daily basis.
There are some services out there which allow me to pay my bills with it, but the fees are high and takes away the usefulness if I have to pay fees.
Zeex is a new ICO which seems pretty cool, you can buy gift cards for various retailers with crypto directly.
Check it out at zeex.me
Pages:
Jump to: