Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to start Mining - page 2. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 23, 2021, 09:06:20 AM
Hello, you can find out the information below

The pool that you can use: https://ethermine.org/?theme=dark

The miner that you can use: https://github.com/NebuTech/NBMiner/releases

And the video that help you bring up everything: http://adfoc.us/69252380879488
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
August 23, 2021, 08:54:58 AM
Much thanks to all.
1 BNB is not my target however its a poor  knowledge of mine, I am very new here and this is the best place of learning and understanding about mining.
Please guide as i requested, I want start a profitable mining of any coin which is secure and potential.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 23, 2021, 08:45:20 AM
You are a newbie 😏 so I'm sure you can't even set up a mining farm correctly, why can't you start with one GPU and see how that goes? Maybe you will end up liking it or not? For a newbie setting up mining rig will be so challenging
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
August 23, 2021, 04:21:00 AM
I want to start mining in profitable coin, how i start and which hardware i need for mining, please guide me.
You are aiming way too high, if you have plan to make 500$ every month wait and build for farm in bear market, you will get GPUs for cheaper price or even ASIC miners too, you could be looking into 50k for 5GH to 6GH in bear market
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
August 23, 2021, 03:35:44 AM
Do you have a GPU atleast? Download Nicehash on your PC and benchmark to start mining, it's very easy to set up, if you don't have any GPU you will need to buy one, a rx580 or gtx1660 super is the minimum GPU I recommend

if i buy 1 gpu, a rx580 or gtx1660 it will covered the  electricity bill, or its only for experiment, i need proper guideline because i am interested in mining 1 bnb daily, how much my cost of hardware and how much my expenses. Thanks

BNB price $450 ... it's pretty bold earning requirement to reach such daily returns for a newbie like you. (though not impossible)

As stated above BNB is not mined by hardware. You can only stake them  ... learn more about "proof of stake" (PoS)  to get into picture.
Briefly: Staking means you have to first own some BNBs, then you can lock them (locked BNBs can't be spend/send ). In return for this you will receive daily BNB rewards (as long as you keep them locked).
These rewards fluctuates between 7 to 20% yearly (0.02 to 0.05% daily ). Which means you would need to hold (and lock) between 2k - 5k BNBs (to get 1 BNB daily).

If you really want to "mine BNB" then you need to purchase any mining hardware and use it at any mining pool which allows payouts in various coins (for ex. prohashing.com ).
My guesstimate is you need to buy HW worth at least $80k. And get it for a reasonable price which is quite hard these days.
I would not recommend this way for newbie. You are entering uncharted waters. Be vigilant, beware of FOMO  ... don't go all in from very beginning.

TLDR.
Forget mining, just buy BNB, move them to trustwallet (it's binance supported wallet), stake them (find youtube guide), earn BNB rewards.
Note: For 1 BNB daily return by staking be ready to spend like $900k.

So 900k isn't enough to build a mining farm that can give you 500$ per day? You must be joking mate, I'm going to use dragonX innosilicon a10pro to make an example, this ASIC miner do 720MH and it costs 16349$ from my own GPU wholesalers in China, do the math, with 9 pieces of this miner you'd get 6.4GH at 147,141$ and you mentioned 900K Huh??
A10pro is 25,000$ on Amazon but still 9x of that isn't even up to 200k so yes this a a better option compare to buying BNB direct and staking, it costs way too much but also it's better if free electricity is available so when bear market starts it won't hurt much
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
August 23, 2021, 03:19:56 AM
Why is it that whenever BTC is rallying we always get newbies here who want to mine with their mininum hardware such as a laptop, MacBook, 2 GPU rig and instead of being happy with making like $5/day they want to make like $15000 a month.

My friends are also like that. They want to get into mining, I tell them that you buy a $500 GPU and you make like $2 a day. They are like “$2 not enough I want at least $50 a day” and they basically give up because it’s not “get rich quick money”.
These are the people that ends up rushing out once bear market comes because they will feel their Dream is been crushed already, that's probably because they use their life savings to buy GPU instead of using spare money
Activity: 248
Merit: 13
Futiracoin.com
August 23, 2021, 03:11:30 AM
Do you have a GPU atleast? Download Nicehash on your PC and benchmark to start mining, it's very easy to set up, if you don't have any GPU you will need to buy one, a rx580 or gtx1660 super is the minimum GPU I recommend

if i buy 1 gpu, a rx580 or gtx1660 it will covered the  electricity bill, or its only for experiment, i need proper guideline because i am interested in mining 1 bnb daily, how much my cost of hardware and how much my expenses. Thanks

BNB price $450 ... it's pretty bold earning requirement to reach such daily returns for a newbie like you. (though not impossible)

As stated above BNB is not mined by hardware. You can only stake them  ... learn more about "proof of stake" (PoS)  to get into picture.
Briefly: Staking means you have to first own some BNBs, then you can lock them (locked BNBs can't be spend/send ). In return for this you will receive daily BNB rewards (as long as you keep them locked).
These rewards fluctuates between 7 to 20% yearly (0.02 to 0.05% daily ). Which means you would need to hold (and lock) between 2k - 5k BNBs (to get 1 BNB daily).

If you really want to "mine BNB" then you need to purchase any mining hardware and use it at any mining pool which allows payouts in various coins (for ex. prohashing.com ).
My guesstimate is you need to buy HW worth at least $80k. And get it for a reasonable price which is quite hard these days.
I would not recommend this way for newbie. You are entering uncharted waters. Be vigilant, beware of FOMO  ... don't go all in from very beginning.

TLDR.
Forget mining, just buy BNB, move them to trustwallet (it's binance supported wallet), stake them (find youtube guide), earn BNB rewards.

So 900k isn't enough to build a mining farm that can give you 500$ per day? You must be joking mate, I'm going to use dragonX innosilicon a10pro to make an example, this ASIC miner do 720MH and it costs 16349$ from my own GPU wholesalers in China, do the math, with 9 pieces of this miner you'd get 6.4GH at 147,141$ and you mentioned 900K Huh??
Activity: 248
Merit: 13
Futiracoin.com
August 23, 2021, 02:51:26 AM

if i buy 1 gpu, a rx580 or gtx1660 it will covered the  electricity bill, or its only for experiment, i need proper guideline because i am interested in mining 1 bnb daily, how much my cost of hardware and how much my expenses. Thanks
If your target is 1BNB daily well you will be spending thousands of dollars on equipments, 1BNB is close to 500$ so you will need  6GH of ETH hashrate and you will swap your 500$ ETH to BNB every day, this will cost you lots of money
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
August 22, 2021, 11:05:00 PM
Why is it that whenever BTC is rallying we always get newbies here who want to mine with their mininum hardware such as a laptop, MacBook, 2 GPU rig and instead of being happy with making like $5/day they want to make like $15000 a month.

My friends are also like that. They want to get into mining, I tell them that you buy a $500 GPU and you make like $2 a day. They are like “$2 not enough I want at least $50 a day” and they basically give up because it’s not “get rich quick money”.
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
August 22, 2021, 06:06:44 PM

TLDR.

Activity: 87
Merit: 5
August 22, 2021, 05:16:34 PM

To mine the equivalent of one BNB daily you should need about 6-7ghs.
To reach that kind of hashrate, nowdays, you should invest more than 100k USD, if you are lucky to find the hardware, of course.
So, good luck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
August 22, 2021, 04:19:16 PM
you can't mine bnb. you get them from staking or farming/providing liquidity through dex such as pancake swap. check out whattomine to find out what coins you can mine plus whether it's profitable or not. the profit will depends on the cost (your electricity bill etc), so you have to figure it out on your own. it might take longer since the price of gpus are skyrocketing right now.
August 22, 2021, 01:36:24 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 18
August 22, 2021, 11:46:39 AM
August 22, 2021, 10:49:02 AM
I want to start mining in profitable coin, how i start and which hardware i need for mining, please guide me.
Pages:
Jump to: