Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to start mining bitcoin,please help - page 4. (Read 5564 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 03:30:06 AM
many places to start bitcoin mining but must be careful to choose good and guaranteed
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 08:48:33 AM
Bitcoin mining is out of reach for regular home users. So you better mine other alternative currencies and then can exchange them for Bitcoin.

Also cloud mining is also a loss. Because the difficulty will keep increasing everyday. Better you purchase some coins and hold them for few years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 08:19:49 AM
You can check the cloud mining like https://www.genesis-mining.com Make sure to do your research before investing.

Forget about Genesis at least for now. It seems that they're skipping some payments. Check the following thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-mining-not-paying-out-2139003
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
I guess it’s all about doing a good enough market research. I can’t tell you exactly where would be the best eBay site to buy the miner from as there are too many variables (shipping cost, merchant reputation, does the merchant ship to your country, etc)Just go to any mining calculator and check your profit.

He would be able to get it from the Antminer website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
I want to start bitcoin mining and need help from experienced miners.Which miner is most profitable now?? Where should I start?? Thanks in advance...

An Antminer 9 and a power supply to run it. The Antminer will
Cost around $2700 and the power supply will cost $150. Then there will be the monthly cost of electricity which will be roughly $90 per month. Keep in mind that the Antminer 9 is loud so if you get one and use it make sure you place the hardware in a location that won't disturb you. Especially at night when you are sleeping. There are also USB miners but I am not sure if they are powerful enough with the current level of difficulty or
If they even work but you want want to look into them too.
Activity: 42
I guess it’s all about doing a good enough market research. I can’t tell you exactly where would be the best eBay site to buy the miner from as there are too many variables (shipping cost, merchant reputation, does the merchant ship to your country, etc)Just go to any mining calculator and check your profit.
Activity: 168
reading.......
Don't really think minning is profitable nowaday.
I think it may better to use your money buying BTC directly i/o those equipment.

I tend to agree, be careful where you spend your money. Cloud mining doesn't sound too good either.

You can have a go at mining altcoins but also be careful and choose properly.

Yes...better keep away from Cloud Mining.
Don't think you can earn much in Cloud Mining unless you can build some good ref,
and the main point is there are so many 'Scam Cloud Mining' too.
yea becareful theres so many scam scheme in faucets,trading,investing,etc you may want to ask for more infos about on what want to do or get search briefly and find some leads on what are you searching for i might be better if you stay cautious
Activity: 308
I think it may better to use your money buying BTC directly i/o those equipment.

I tend to agree, be careful where you spend your money. Cloud mining doesn't sound too good either.

Yes...better keep away from Cloud Mining.
Don't think you can earn much in Cloud Mining unless you can build some good ref,
and the main point is there are so many 'Scam Cloud Mining' too.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
I want to start bitcoin mining and need help from experienced miners.Which miner is most profitable now?? Where should I start?? Thanks in advance...
Bitcoin mining honestly need hardware like a bitmain bitcoin miner.. it is not just like you can mine bitcoin with your computer..
You need to buy s9 miner which is a hardware faster to mine with bitcoin..
If you don't have any budget to buy a miner better to mine with altcoin that you can convert into bitcoin build your own rig good gpu and cpu and mine with high specs gpu and cpu that can gives you a good profit..
Activity: 34
Hi guys, since we are on the topic, do you think selling hashing power in nicehash and other platforms better tham actually mining bitcoins? In terms of power consumption is this a cheaper alternative that pays more?
Activity: 168
August 26, 2017, 11:24:23 PM
Base on what I studied mining need a GPU the video card of the CPU and you need more than one to earn in 6 months plus it will cost you your electric bill nore than ever. So goodluck
Activity: 434
August 26, 2017, 10:55:59 PM
Which miner is most profitable now??
As for now ASIC miner is the best rig to mine Bitcoin.
Where should I start??
First of all just know how Bitcoin mining works , this article help you a lot in Bitcoin mining : https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-mining-profitable-beginners-explanation/
Hope that helps . Grin

thanks for the link sir. very informative. i just started reading of this, and somehow i didnt understand just because im a newbie but further more i will learn a lot for this.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2017, 01:52:05 PM
You can check the cloud mining like https://www.genesis-mining.com Make sure to do your research before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 26, 2017, 01:10:30 PM
If your mining from home then unless you have very cheap/free electricity then its not really worth it mining bitcoin. Even if you have free electricity then your probably still more profitable mining an altcoin using gpus rather than asics. As far as im aware home mining for bitcoin isnt something that anyone would do unless they already have the hardware or mining on a large scale. Better still you might be better off just using the money you were going to invest into mining into bitcoin instead.

Maybe not the advice you would want but unfortunately that's the way it is now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
August 26, 2017, 12:04:29 PM
i suppose you also need a very good vga compatible for mining, 8gb and above
Activity: 13
August 26, 2017, 01:00:45 AM
Good night from Venezuela. Please, I'm new to this by looking for a job online. Some advice or pages that pay well, thank you. Cry
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
August 25, 2017, 09:14:12 PM
Which miner is most profitable now??
As for now ASIC miner is the best rig to mine Bitcoin.
Where should I start??
First of all just know how Bitcoin mining works , this article help you a lot in Bitcoin mining : https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-mining-profitable-beginners-explanation/
Hope that helps . Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
August 25, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

Most efficient is Antminer S9. So bitmain should be one of your first stops.
Pages:
Jump to: