Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to start trading - page 6. (Read 19213 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:00:33 PM
In my own opinion if you want to start you need to know what is trading you can research to have information what is trading before you start to trade you need a lot of knowledge or else you money will gone like a bubble. You can also start practicing invest small amount and practice everyday to have experience invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 09:48:41 PM
if I want to start trading, I usually choose a coin that drops the price of the coin, I invest in the long term and when I trade, I usually choose bitcoin coins as trading material, all will have the advantage if they want to try and invest every day.
Activity: 117
August 04, 2018, 08:55:50 PM
Don't start trading now, because the price of all coins is dying, wait for the prices of all coins to stabilize, if you want to invest, wait for the price of all coins to improve.
Activity: 134
August 04, 2018, 04:44:29 PM
If you want to start trading successfully, then never use the Yobit exchange, as the prices on it can be very easily manipulated. Use Better Binance and trade Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 07:02:53 AM
Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

Honestly, I have nothing to say about Yobit. I haven't used it yet, but I’ve heard a lot about it. Actually, I think I can recommend you a broker that might fit your needs better. As you're a new trader, you may start with cex. They have guidelines that should help you to understand how to use it, besides there is way more info, which you can find on their blog. 
Everyone has their own opinion and choice but I would like to say that I have a very good experience yobit, I am using yobit exchange for years and for every time I found it ok, and never face and difficulties or issue while using yobit.
Activity: 57
August 03, 2018, 06:15:23 PM
I already started in trading but we must need to  be patient
That's is  the most important when you want to gain more in trading so  that you can get profit of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:36:04 PM
Most welcome friend. Best wishes for this. First, you need to select some main things. If you want to trade as a day trader or holder. If you have the patience or not? Patience and experience are two main key to success in this industry. As a newcomer, you can hold coins when a coin goes very drop. Sell it when you can take profit of at least 50% of your purchased coins. If you want day trade then buy when price remains stable. Never trade against the trend.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
August 02, 2018, 03:42:09 PM
I think, that you can invest in some ICOs. The situation with them are not good now, but I know one, what very probably will be perspective. Its name is ElonCity. This is an energy project. It was created to make electricity accesible and cheaper using blockcahin and renewable energy sources. One of the main reasons to invest in it is its partnership. Its main partner is Krypical Group. This team had four partnerships - all of them are succesful. I think, that this will be too.
Activity: 518
August 02, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
to start trading for me this is the time, because the price of coins in the market much lower the price, so for example we want to start learning to trade day, it will not be too risky to the price of coins that you will buy will not experience a very deep decline.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 01:46:05 PM
If I were you I would start trading with the big cryptos like bitcoin, like monero, eth, wan... Just make sure you buy at the lowest rate so even if it dumps more you won`t experience big loses such in shitcoins.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 01:20:50 PM
I will suggest you just start trading without fear with little capital, if you use big capital in the start then you will all the time fall in fear and can't do trading with consideration. So in starting use little capital by testing and without fear, then you will know about your answer.
But i have spend 2 years in trading, i realize skill is by God gifted you have, but experience make polish your skills.  But basically you need both things to do it
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 12:52:33 PM
I'm also a learner, I joined Cryptocurrency in few months ago.
Activity: 392
August 02, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
I think you can invest 500-1000 dollars in different interesting projects and hold this tokens. I have NPXS, OCN, Enigma, Endor, ETH
For me it is not easy to start trading but i am sure that you can able to learn how to trade very well by watching videos on youtube and by asking an advice from some experts in trading, and the most important thing in trading is choosung a good coin that will have a good price on the market.
Activity: 546
August 02, 2018, 07:35:39 AM
Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
Base in your statement, you probably don't have experienced in trading method. So it's better to buy a coin that has a cheap and affordable price so that if ever you failed, at least you can afford to loose it. And also, better to read some articles and guidelines on how to become a successful crypto trader.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
Great prompt I think, to me I surmise that if a man is new in exchanging he should be excessively cautious about exchanging, he should begin exchanging with a little measure of cash and should begin with such measure of cash that he can bear to lose. Since being new in dealer there are more opportunities to lose cash in exchanging.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
August 02, 2018, 06:59:28 AM
I recently started trading, I can advise you to start with a small amount but not too low, I think 100/200$ could be a good start, commit yourself seriously and get experience, then you can increase your funds and make larger operations
Good advise I think, to me I think that if  a person is new in trading he need to be too much careful about trading, he should start trading with a small amount of money and should start with such amount of money that he can afford to lose. Because being new in trader there are more chances to lose money in trading.
Activity: 476
August 02, 2018, 04:01:49 AM
Do you have the prerequisite to trade? What of mentor do you have? Trading is an act which must be learned and not to dabble into. From your question you left us out on the level of training and experience that you have prior trading. But if you have the required exposure there is nothing wrong with Yobit as trading  platform. You can start with the ones with low price and build up over time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
August 02, 2018, 03:46:43 AM
I think to do trading then we should be able to analyze and look for coins that have a chance to be able to give profit because now, many new coins and not all coins can give profit and do it with the right time to buy and sell
This is good approach to investing in crypto and starting trading in coins. Choosing the best coin for investment is sometimes a challenge but when you have good knowledge in the market and about the technology, you are better off with the investment in the end because with every indicator being positive, the market is expected to go up till the end of the year due to high demand for crypto because of the rising value of the portfolio and hence the profit margin.
Activity: 179
August 01, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

Honestly, I have nothing to say about Yobit. I haven't used it yet, but I’ve heard a lot about it. Actually, I think I can recommend you a broker that might fit your needs better. As you're a new trader, you may start with cex. They have guidelines that should help you to understand how to use it, besides there is way more info, which you can find on their blog. 
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
Trading conditions and then instructions you will get depend entirely on what you want to achieve by trading. Are you trading to gain experience or to accumulate bitcoin? Are you going to trade daily or weekly? These are the questions you need to answer before you start to choose coin to trade
Pages:
Jump to: