Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanted to ask, what are the best sites are mining. - page 2. (Read 813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
mining sites currently very rare. Because many users who do not want to use this service. Most services will only end up on a scam. so it is better to use your money for something else, something more to make money of course.

Genesis Mining would be the best one among all. They could provide you a decent amount of bitcoins but It is entirely dependent on the amount of Hash power you invest into it. I could say that you can break through in an every year's time and profit from their onwards. They are offering a lifetime Bitcoin mining contract with your one-time spend on it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
mining sites currently very rare. Because many users who do not want to use this service. Most services will only end up on a scam. so it is better to use your money for something else, something more to make money of course.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I wanted to ask, what are the best sites are mining. I need referal !
No sites are in true sense with mining in some perspective, they only rent their computing servers and other resources. Most of the websites claiming to be mining bitcoins are actually a version of the ponzi schemes to fool us to pt our money at stake. Be careful and invest wisely.

I had experiences of investing for cloud mining with cex.io, they paid well for some periods of time and then announced stopping their mining process temporarily, yet I never got chances to reach ROI.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
They are almost scam better to stay away if you dont want to lose your money for nothing .If you are newbie useless that you are invest your bitcoin for nothing if you want to earn a good profit with your money i can say that holding bitcoin is a the best decision.. or try to learn trading since trading is a good source of profit right now most the altcoin are increasing these past few weeks ago.. and i think if you know how to trade you can make profit without risking your money in cloud mining..
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Thank You.

I really don't know which cloud mining services could be considered as the best as I am not dealing with them and I do not want to suggest any cloud mining sites to you but since you seemed to be very interested to start using that kind of service, you can try those sites which many people are often talking about such as genesis-mining, Hashnest or whatsoever much better for you to read reviews about those sites before dealing with them or try to find any other ways instead of cloud mining .
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If you are talking about cloud-mining, you can find a referal code in my signature for www.genesis-mining.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: