Pages:
Author

Topic: I was invited to speak about Bitcoin to financial management college students - page 5. (Read 718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Once you’re done, it would be nice if you provided some feedback here on what you talked about roughly/exactly, and the (virtual) feedback you received from the alumni. I figure there will be Q&As, and that should give you a reading of just how interested they are on the topic.

I read through Citi’s recent report on bitcoin today, and it does provide some compound information which may come in handy for context (https://ir.citi.com/peFJTnzeEoMSIAEFlwH12VeM5d%2BCckWNrsO9lxpmyWezrz5V%2Bx%2FfRvm0gv6cWRpDHGWtIk7sTME%3D).
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
This is very nice. As we all continue to spread the word about the prospects of btc and Blockchain benefits, more people will rally in and in a long run the effect of this will be evident in the price value. We must all continue to educate as much people as we can both offline and online. Kudos!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
It's been a while since my last speaking engagement in a Philippines-based university. That was before the pandemic began. I've been speaking to various universities and communities before to educate them about the basics of Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, etc. I've missed doing that by the way, as the pandemic disallows face-to-face classes in the Philippines.

Recently, one of the students representing a well-known university in the Philippines reached out to me personally and was inviting me to become the guest speaker of their Financial Management class to educate them about the Bitcoin and blockchain basics.

It will be done virtually since travel restrictions are still imposed and I am still scared of traveling because I don't want to be quarantined. But yet, I am still privileged and excited to talk about Bitcoin to students again, but in a virtual setup. Feels good!
Pages:
Jump to: