Pages:
Author

Topic: I was offered to EXCLUSIVE TRADING BOT - whats that? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Hi guys,
i was offered to trade through this platform.
I have no intention to do so, but would like to check credibility of the person.
Whats your opinion on this platform? And also any others? Are out there legit platforms?
I only get it on the phone via Telegraf. Nothing about found on the internet.
Fake, scam, fraud?

Stay away from it buddy. If you want to keep safe your asset stay away from those kinda bot. Trading is not just a easy game that anyone can play with bot. My opinion is never use any bot for trade. Specially those one which offered you from other third party platform. I know many people who lost their asset because of using bot. Telegram is top level platform for scammer since last couple of years. Everyday i block many scammers whom sent me some greedy offer to earn money. So check every time everything before you take step. Be safe from fraud.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
Credibility is a hard thing to know, especially if the platform used was telegram. I basically label anyone I talk to in there as a scammer and refuse 100% any types of transactions concerning any of the parties I talk to with. Also, what platform? Well, whatever you found or was sent to you, others also have it I suppose.

Codes for bots can be found at a few forums and sites, and just a quick google is enough for you to find one so I see no need for you to accept/follow the offer made to you. Just find one that suits you the best. Still, it isn't really needed and not really something you should pay for, so if asked for payment, don't bother. You're literally just wasting your time and money.

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Hi guys,
I have no intention to do so, but would like to check credibility of the person.
Whats your opinion on this platform? And also any others? Are out there legit platforms?
Fake, scam, fraud?
Never go for these bud. Most times, people on telegram offer fake services and get money from you and then scam you.
Secondly, trading bots are nothing but automated scripts which performs the trade for you.
There is no guarantee that it will always generate profits for you. So in my opinion it's a waste of time and money investing in trading bots.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
Fake, scam, fraud?
Pages:
Jump to: