Pages:
Author

Topic: I was ripped off by a member of Bitcoin Forum and am being ignored by admin. - page 2. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is someone deleting posts?
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I would like my money back, and until that happens, I will continue to spread the word of the corruption, to higher levels each and every day.

The last time you visited a police station demanding the police help you reclaim your stolen funds, did you refuse to tell them who did it while demanding they do something about it as well?
Activity: 770
Give us his name and proof
Activity: 700
You really need to name and shame.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
@WizardOfOre
      I aint got no troubles, there is $0.00 in that account, and that email is only for Bitcoin and I am done with all of the Bull Sheep, if anyone wants to bring trouble, bring it!!!! How about doing something about it Mr. Senior Member instead of telling me I am asking for trouble!?! The perp should be worrying about that, and it appears you are on the side of the perp. Don't respond if you can't do anything, I don't need any advice from Bitcoin Forum members, I would like my money back, and until that happens, I will continue to spread the word of the corruption, to higher levels each and every day. I know who did it and where they are at...

Don't try and censor me. And don't say you care about me, if you did you would be working on a solution.

You're asking for more trouble... Don't post your Gox account and email.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
@WizardOfOre
 I thought my Mt. Gox account was comprimised, it wasn't, I traced it back to a "Hero" member her on Bitcoin Forum, I still have not heard a word back from this Forum admin regarding the theft. I just received a free Yubikey coupon from Mt. Gox, even though it wasn't their fault.

The member who stole my BTC is still here and getting more and more BTC everyday, and even posts here that nobody will help anyone who gets their bitcoin taken in the USA. My BTC is in Germany now. Like I said Bitcoin Forum admin are ignoring me, as is bitcoinwallet.in. I am not going to mention who it is that has taken it, as I am pretty sure it is a group of people, dealing in the XRP (Ripple) Forum. Get free XRP, people want to 'buy' your XRP with BTC, then they get access to your account and empty out your wallet. I have reported this to the proper people and it is up to them if they want to allow crypto to continue to allow criminals to plunder at will, as for me, I am done with crypto currency due to this. Life is too short to constantly worry about getting ripped off, and that is how it will be as long as there is no recourse for being the victim of crime. If anyone can help me get my BTC back, I would appreciate it. My email is [email protected] , if you can return my 4.02 BTC, please deposit into my Mt. Gox Account: M87178081X
 Here is the Bitcoin Wallet address from where it was stolen, 1Vkaz6jgQkbLuGT72ewkwhYkf5nsmcSMJ it is not hard to find figure out, 4.02 deposit, 4.02 sent(Not by me).

https://blockchain.info/tx/489ec924a4162259a940946f4fa1001abe77f7f5430e38bb500d1c358654605d

I am a nice person, and nice people finish last, time is on my side and I know I will finish.

Bummed out in Paradise,
-Branzig.
Pages:
Jump to: