Pages:
Author

Topic: I was robbed :'( please refer … PLEASE HELP ME ! - page 2. (Read 797 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Oops that bad. Are you sure you have stolen? Or maybe you send some eth on some exchange or transfer it to another wallet. Also, remember if you participated on some ICO that automatically deduct eth balance on your account if you signed up. But in the case of transaction it was a clean transfer so therefore you're sure to be hacked. Just transfer other funds now so you will feel relieve.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
This is the crypto world, and in this world everyone have control of their wallet, it just like the bank leaving the control of the account in your hands, so it's also one of your responsibility to make sure that your coin is very much secured.

I am sorry for your lost but the truth is that there is no way a transaction already carried out on the blockchain can be reversed, i think the best you can do now is to make sure you protect your wallet so that it doesn't repeat itself anymore, make sure you bookmark the weblink of the website.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Someone have full access to your private key but how? Maybe you are been careless ? Or it might even be that your pc is hijacked with walwares that steal backups ,sorry there is no way to reverse this
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
There's nothing you can do about it just move on and learn from your mistakes, i just noticed you type myeterwallet wrong maybe you visit a phishing website then you login with your private key then the hacker stole your ether and sent it to his address. Just be more careful next time and make sure activate all safety measures to prevent this from happening again.
I almost guarantee what happened, he used other people's money, he wasn't using a secure hardware wallet and most likely just mistyped and logged into a phishing site.

https://www.myetherwallet.com/
I have never entered an address other than this address
myetherwallet last used 3 months ago
I haven't opened the wallet in three months.
I was following my balance only from ethersan

after reading this, its very fishy , you have not opened your wallet for 3 month ? mmmmmm
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
No one can reverse transactions, your only hope it to have proof of the hack and contact an exchange when the coins go to one.

Do you know how you were hacked?
I do not know

you must have downloaded a file from someone , once you opened it they will gain access to your your computers , be very carefull when downloading something which are not trusted . also check if your computer webcam have the lights are flickering
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
When ever a transaction has been made and it's success, then there is no one able to take it back, one thing that really possible to get the coins that we had is someone who get that coins, sent the coins back into our wallet, but that is nearly impossible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I think you have just phished by fake myetherwallet.
You live on the internet, of course, there is no people wanted to help you. Try to contact cyber crime police on your area.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
To be honest, there is nothing you can do right now. It's already transfered to another address. You only can track where the funds go and that's it. Sorry for your loss mate, if you hold your coins more than 3 months, better buy a trezor and stored it in trezor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
This is dark side of the crypto world. If crypto is stolen, no one will help you. How can you prove that this was your money? Both of you have a private keys.  So imho only help you can get only if you are holding money on exchange with verification. Choose your side)
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I would never subscribe to the use of web or just any software wallet that can lead to easy loss of fund.
Even if you are just coming newly into the crypto space, try as much as possible to purchase a hardware wallet, than take unnecessary risk.
Activity: 434
It is very sad, but I think that no one will help you. This is the harsh reality, because if you are hacked and robbed, then no one can return you your coins.
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
I know that feeling mate because last year I was a victim like you! After then I always told people do not use the Myetherwallet alone. Everyone should use a hardware wallet, you had 45 ETH and one hardware wallet price is only 100 USD almost. You should've bought a hardware wallet. I don't know there is any chance to get back your assets! Now, you have to buy a ledger or Trezor wallet firstly! Have patience mate!
thanks dude
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
Look for the addresses ETH was sent, maybe it is in centralized exchanges. Then you can get in touch with support, and they may freeze the wallet. The amount is too much.  Undecided

funds collected at this address
https://etherscan.io/address/0x0861d1b074eb2489dd7878a5d6d869db5896a5f0

have a lot of Bittrex input
There are outputs connected to '' binance ''

they are the same person

can we find out who

binance and bittrex credentials explain to me?

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Look for the addresses ETH was sent, maybe it is in centralized exchanges. Then you can get in touch with support, and they may freeze the wallet. The amount is too much.  Undecided
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
this is not an ordinary event,
It could happen to all of us.
Please support me please
Are you asking us to pay for the funds you lost?

A big pass from me.

Of course no,
just wanted support
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
If you can take more actions beyond the blockchain it the forum, such as tracking down the site or hiring s private investigator, then there may be a chance although very slim.
It is impossible for anyone here to help you, transactions made on the blockchain are irreversible. Be more careful next time when making a transaction
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Sorry friend, but now you just have to accept and continue to live on. nothing bad happened. you will make more money. just need to be careful next time
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
No one can reverse transactions, your only hope it to have proof of the hack and contact an exchange when the coins go to one.

Do you know how you were hacked?
 That’s why it is very important to stay active and be careful about your wallet and the security of your investment, don’t share about your coin with anyone as one of my friend kept on sharing about key and coin with close friends so he got hacked and it was all his own mistake, it is irreversible if the hacker change the private key, so better be careful and never trust anyone.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
this is not an ordinary event,
It could happen to all of us.
Please support me please
Make it as lessons and other times be careful, and also do not forget to often clean your computer. Just a suggestion that can be given as support, if you are expecting a donation, that is excessive and a very rare thing. Even in the real world, we don't necessarily get that kind of thing.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
No one can get back your coins back. What wallet you use  and how you access it? Do you know who hacked you? His name, country where lives? You put your private key from ETH wallet in some sites where ask to do so to get some airdrop?  You should try to check who hacked you, even if not was your coins
Pages:
Jump to: