Pages:
Author

Topic: I WAS STOLEN 350 DOLLARS, GUYS PLEASE HELP ME, JESSI - page 2. (Read 345 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
350 dollars will be nothing for you, but for me there are many liters of milk for my daughters
I'm sad, I expected another help from you
a kiss jessi
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
This web: www.paypalunlocked.com SCAM
I have stolen and scammed 350 dollars, I'm desperate, please help guys, please, please, read this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53217070
please please¡¡¡¡ jessi 18  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Really sorry about your situation. Can you please use a proper scam format as mentioned in the sticky of this board with a proper link to the transaction? Quoting your post from the other thread,

I invested in a business opportunity that I saw my last 350 dollars believing it was a good opportunity and it has ruined my life
They scammed me, they kept my money, I bought a service 5 days ago and they scammed me. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BOYS! I AM Desperate! I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE ME MY DAUGHTERS!
I already know that they will not give me the money back, but please, HELP ME PLEASE DIFFUSE THAT WEBSITE IS CHAMPING PEOPLE, PLEASE GUYS! HELP ME FOR WHAT GOD WANTS MORE! FOR MY POOR DAUGHTERS! ¡¡¡¡¡
I SUPPLIED YOU GUYS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

350 USD is not a very big amount to start with. Secondly, the money is gone and no one is responsible for that but you. Learn from your mistakes and be a little more careful on the internet.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Why were you buying Paypal accounts with your daughters money?

Unfortunately, your money is gone. There is nothing anyone can do.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This web: www.paypalunlocked.com SCAM
I have stolen and scammed 350 dollars, I'm desperate, please help guys, please, please, read this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53217070
please please¡¡¡¡ jessi 18  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: