Pages:
Author

Topic: I will give 7.5 GB RAM, 2 Core CPU windows vps for 5$ [TRUSTED SELLER] - page 2. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
hi guys i get my vps and ots really good & as promised u just need to install teamviewer faster than the other one the probleme was just in shipping its took him a week but vps working fine

Thanks alot and sorry for the delay due to some server issues
5 Vouch Copies available for free

Reply here and get the VPS
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
 hi guys i get my vps and ots really good & as promised u just need to install teamviewer faster than the other one the probleme was just in shipping its took him a week but vps working fine
yes i am sure...i have 5 vouch copies too for Sr. members
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
1month for $5 ? are u sure dude? hmmmm  Huh
Activity: 373
Merit: 252
can OP explain about this # Remote Utility Access Only [No RDP] ??

i dont know
It means you won't be able to connect to the VPS using the Remote Desktop program that comes built in with Windows. Instead, you'll have to use Remote Utility Access to connect to the server.
Activity: 226
can OP explain about this # Remote Utility Access Only [No RDP] ??

i dont know
Palestine
DIDNT GET MY VPS YET
Palestine
Palestine
i will upload screenshot cuz here they dont believe anything
Palestine
its the right order id i will make a review after getting my 3vps i buy 2 for 3 $ each and its says 1 free after buying 2vps btw this promotion its only for today
Why i will advertise another seller link where you can place order there directly..if you not familiar with that site then contact me on seoclerks i will give my btc address or skype to buy the service...hope it okay

And due to seoclerks terms and condition i can't promote other sites on sale thread.

I'm just trying to give you a way to prove to this community that you are the same person with the positive rep on seoclerks. If you can't post an external link, then how about a pre-determined phrase, something like: "I'm trusted in all communities" at the bottom of your page

i already proved it by giving order id of the member  #lotfiuser

he is not the seller just ref link

Who said you that ?

Your seoclerks order id ##2265975

Placed 2 vps order with 7.5 gb ram

Please clarify first and say something
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Why i will advertise another seller link where you can place order there directly..if you not familiar with that site then contact me on seoclerks i will give my btc address or skype to buy the service...hope it okay

And due to seoclerks terms and condition i can't promote other sites on sale thread.

I'm just trying to give you a way to prove to this community that you are the same person with the positive rep on seoclerks. If you can't post an external link, then how about a pre-determined phrase, something like: "I'm trusted in all communities" at the bottom of your page
Palestine
he is not the seller just ref link
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
I'd be willing to take a vouch copy of this VPS for a month. Let me know if you're interested in having me vouch for your services.

Yes i will give vouch copy please PM me
I just realized that remote desktop is disabled on these machines. I'm not comfortable installing 3rd party software for accessing a VPS so unfortunately I'm going to have to bail on vouching for your services.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
if you are offering any vouch copies I will be happy to test your vps and I will leave an honest review after I finished testing it.
really interested here too waiting for a review

For now i am not giving review copies to newbies
I'd be willing to take a vouch copy of this VPS for a month. Let me know if you're interested in having me vouch for your services.

Yes i will give vouch copy please PM me
Pages:
Jump to: