Pages:
Author

Topic: I Will Help You With Anything Related To Thailand - page 2. (Read 3013 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I wanted to purchase a drink named Puriku. What I'm after is the code underneath its cap. You can consume the drink, just send me the code. I wanted to know how much is the cost for each Puriku drink. I'll be sending you payments through eth. Hope we could do business together. Thanks and have a great day.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
I might be interested in your service.
Please PM me
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
Any cool bitcoin coin collectibles in Thailand? I hunt for this stuff all over, and I know Asia is an untapped source for this stuff I collect. Thanks for your time.  ( examples of what I speak of found here - www.physicalbitcoin.com )
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
can you dispatch "pork paper" to Europe? (or is it available only in Taiwan?)
I do not need large quantities.. just a couple of packs to try it out (for personal usage, not to resell it)
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
i am planning for to set up hotel in Thailand, i am finalizing place there soon, i contact you if need it
Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
I had been thinking in Thailand as a vacation spot for a long time, how much would cost a 30 min talk for improving my vacation plan? I will love to know more lonely and paradisaical places in your country.

Hey,
I've spent my honeymoon there not even 1 year ago, i can give you plenty of good tips if you want.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
I had been thinking in Thailand as a vacation spot for a long time, how much would cost a 30 min talk for improving my vacation plan? I will love to know more lonely and paradisaical places in your country.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I'm Native Thai and living in Thailand, I work in Accounting for 3 years,

Thai is for any kind of help/advise related to Thailand.

-Need help in planning  trip to Thailand,
-Translation English to Thai
-Buy item (Not illegal)
-Make Any Calls For You In Thailand
-Virtual Assistant In Thailand
or  start a business in Thailand. or other specifics help.

Let's be friends

Accept : Bitcoin, Western Union , Bank Transfer

if you interested you can contact me  for more information. 
Email : [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: