Pages:
Author

Topic: I will HODL 10000 BitcoinWhite (BTW) Until December 2018 - page 4. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
even the price will go under 1000 sat, I don't care, I love Challenges! this life is boring without excitement and challenges Cheesy this will not be over until December come.
Yes, the project is very good .... if the DEX is successful BTW will go on the moon

Looks like, I'm not the only one seeing a potential for this project, anyway let's see what will happen in the next few months Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Well same here, but only with 1500 BTW. Even though the project is solid, they need some marketing and project improvement
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
I will post this Thread here and come back after December this year, and let's see what will happen, I am currently holding 10k BTW from Airdrop, bounty and bought some on dip, I will HODL it till December let's see what will happen if this will gain a profit or it will fail Cheesy this will be exciting.

Good choice, at least you will not lose so much if you return to this thread carrying bad news about your HODL. BTW prices are very cheap nowadays. Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
i think after btw drop from opened ico price, many people are panic, so if that price reach same with ico price certainly many people sell their coins, moreover btw until 2x from ico price. so until december i think not a guarante btw to the moon, sell if your profit feel enough
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
It's pointless to sell after this feather falls. You must make the hodl.
Wait till the price goes up to $ 1. I do not think you will lose anything much if it will not happen. İf btw listed on good exchanges then it will be back to life.
Just hodl.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
This is a free coin, of course, some are ico, but the purchase should not much. If this year is a bull market, you will make money, otherwise it will be loss.
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Will hold this coin together my bruddas. This is truly worth an investment. Though I only receive it from airdrop  Grin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
Hehehehe..now down rate again btw how to hold again bud..lol...crying holder btw
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
Yes it is a great way and you will get a good profit from it.
Activity: 353
This coin really has no future. However, it can still go in the right direction. You should sell it when you make a profit. Keeping too long will only make you spend time
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
what is still possible btw can rise its price above $ 1..because ever up to 0.9$ since launce first at bitflip...
Activity: 258
Yes, the project is very good .... if the DEX is successful BTW will go on the moon
Activity: 336
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Hello! i got BTW as airdrop too ,so now i have about 4500 BTW. Am i not wrong,the start price was about 0.40$ per coin or? 
I don't see much advantages in this coin and the reasons for take-off, but in the case of cryptocurrency, everything can happen ,so I think, i join  to this experiment too) Anyway i got these coins for free and I'm not going to lose anything.
Activity: 322
that's a good thing, I think you choose the right way because when the price is cheap then we have to take the road to hold it. I love it. Cheesy
I still hold my 200k from airdrop , bounty , and buy from seller $0.05/btw
just waiting go to the moon or will go to underground
but I believe that will go to the moon because has awesome mainnet

wow, 200k? that is a huge amount of coin you have there, are you part of the 101 delegate?
All of you here in this thread that will HODL BTW for long-term let's see what will happen, go back to this thread in December and let's see if we gain profit or fail Cheesy
Do you really believe with those people who will hodl their BTW until this december and yourself?
Many people would prefer to sell their investment if it already doubled or tripled, and i think you and other people also will do that.

You have a point there, maybe some of the people here if the price, for example, will reach $0.5 or $1 will sell their coin but we cannot blame them it is still a profit but for me, I will HOLD this until December this is not only the coin I have, I have a solid portfolio of profitable coin but this coin is interesting and bought it very cheap so I will try my luck with this one for long-term HODL.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
All of you here in this thread that will HODL BTW for long-term let's see what will happen, go back to this thread in December and let's see if we gain profit or fail Cheesy
Do you really believe with those people who will hodl their BTW until this december and yourself?
Many people would prefer to sell their investment if it already doubled or tripled, and i think you and other people also will do that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
I currently hold 1000BTW, I am certain to hold for a long time. the project has grown organically, the team are anonymous but the development has been progressive with time I think it would go to the moon, my hands  are crossed.
Pages:
Jump to: