Pages:
Author

Topic: I will invest! - page 15. (Read 111407 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 10, 2016, 11:27:22 AM
Do not get blinded by the big  numbers you see in hyip sites,  they are not true. In some situations they may be true,  but they probably will scam you after some time.

In no situations are they true.  They will always steal your money and the only reason that they are still around is because people try to get in earlier than everyone else.  If people would just stop sending money to them and not be greedy, they would go away.

They are probably not true at all but sometimes some hyips pay their investors at first so that they start believing in them and invest again and when someone invests a bigger amount next time they dont pay them back and run away with the money.
Activity: 714
September 10, 2016, 09:14:11 AM
Do not get blinded by the big  numbers you see in hyip sites,  they are not true. In some situations they may be true,  but they probably will scam you after some time.

In no situations are they true.  They will always steal your money and the only reason that they are still around is because people try to get in earlier than everyone else.  If people would just stop sending money to them and not be greedy, they would go away.

Thats the big problem we are greedy, we join a hyip expecting to double or grow our bitcoins, i saw already some hyip lasting less then a week, and early adopters just get burned around 50-70% as some of them just reinvested their earnings into it. As long there are greedy people this scams will always open and close stealing several coins in the process. If there were a legal way to earn such rates we would have banks giving those options.

Greed is indeed the beginning of us getting a big loss. For all the greed that we do, will definitely make us can not think properly, so that every activity we do not have good control. You never tempted by profit investment which does not make sense, better trade than join into investments that use hyip system or ponzi
Merit: 501
September 10, 2016, 09:10:31 AM

Thats the big problem we are greedy, we join a hyip expecting to double or grow our bitcoins, i saw already some hyip lasting less then a week, and early adopters just get burned around 50-70% as some of them just reinvested their earnings into it. As long there are greedy people this scams will always open and close stealing several coins in the process. If there were a legal way to earn such rates we would have banks giving those options.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 10, 2016, 06:31:37 AM

They are really not a good way to invest your bitcoins they are just going to scam your bitcoins and going to say some sweet words about the returns that you are going to get once you are going to invest to them. But when you have already putted your bitcoin to them, expect them they are going to run in the end.

It is why I suggest to invest for free in my u2cloudmining system (u2cloudmining because at the start it was about the test of an u2 antminer)
so you are sure to earn because it is impossible to lose.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2016, 06:09:08 AM

They are really not a good way to invest your bitcoins they are just going to scam your bitcoins and going to say some sweet words about the returns that you are going to get once you are going to invest to them. But when you have already putted your bitcoin to them, expect them they are going to run in the end.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
September 09, 2016, 11:39:46 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2016, 04:06:23 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 09, 2016, 12:19:20 PM
I think I'll just buy and hold most of the bitcoins, but I'm thinking in also invest some of them into trading, a small percentage, to get experience in the market.

What i think is someone should not buy bitcoin for just holding them but they should always be looking for making them more by some method like trading or something else, and as you said you will try trading with a small amount that would be great experience for you so that you can understand the things in a better way if you do it practically then just reading the things about it.
Activity: 588
September 09, 2016, 12:03:05 PM
I think I'll just buy and hold most of the bitcoins, but I'm thinking in also invest some of them into trading, a small percentage, to get experience in the market.
Yeah in trading although its risky the chances of earning for me is high thats why i trade and hold my bitcoins, im new in it but i already had earnings in trading, its not big but worth the wait.

Good, if you have earn money from trading, than it is really good, i also have invest my bitcoins in CJ crypto currency, but i am still waiting when the price increase, but i know it will be increased very soon. In trading we need patient and take decision on the time than we can make profit.
September 09, 2016, 10:22:04 AM
I think he meant don't invest in others businesses, start your own.  Depends on whether you're good with money and bookkeeping, etc I suppose.

Yeah investing in other businesses is more profitable though making your own is more profitable after a while but i wouldnt have the balls to make one revolving around bitcoin because if bitcoin dies your company dies and that's a hard hit but with usd you are sure it wont die out.

Indeed investing in something that has a stable so as not to be higher risk than investing against things that have prices fairly stable and highly needed by most people in the world. But it's all also have a negative effect and positive, so we can choose a more suitable where things on ourselves.
Activity: 476
September 09, 2016, 10:05:06 AM
I think he meant don't invest in others businesses, start your own.  Depends on whether you're good with money and bookkeeping, etc I suppose.

Yeah investing in other businesses is more profitable though making your own is more profitable after a while but i wouldnt have the balls to make one revolving around bitcoin because if bitcoin dies your company dies and that's a hard hit but with usd you are sure it wont die out.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 09, 2016, 09:27:35 AM
Yeah in trading although its risky the chances of earning for me is high thats why i trade and hold my bitcoins, im new in it but i already had earnings in trading, its not big but worth the wait.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 09, 2016, 02:20:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2016, 12:53:06 AM
Cloud mining websites like HashOcean or any other have always been suspicious, people investing tons of their bitcoins into them were really mad by thinking that they will get a lot of profit in less time than usual cloud mining and i wonder how that can be possible.
They used ponzi schemes , and it's still possible as long as they have funds in their storage from investor . If they ran out of money or reached the goal , and the site is closed down without trace and the investor is got scammed.
definitely true if they run out of money they will be vague and seems website broken by hecker

Well the newbies are the ones the became the victims of those scamming investments. It is their trick that they are going to make their website broken once they have collected already a lot of bitcoins. It is really their goal to trick and scam the investors from that start, they are just going to pay in the beginning just to get the sentiments of the investors but in the end they are going to run.

correct the myriad programs that they offer which make the new visitors attracted by the program and called for those raring to join without thinking beforehand
Activity: 672
September 07, 2016, 01:39:22 PM
Investing is something good if you know what you're doing and you could earn money if you invested in the right thing, of course.
Always you have to be sure to do it safe. You could start with low investments and build up trust with the company/person with time.

Investing on any company or with a person on internet can never be trusted, but it would be better if you just invest on the coins which are trusted already in the markets so that you can earn some profits without losing your money in scams or etc.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2016, 01:34:15 PM
Investing is something good if you know what you're doing and you could earn money if you invested in the right thing, of course.
Always you have to be sure to do it safe. You could start with low investments and build up trust with the company/person with time.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2016, 07:19:21 AM
Cloud mining websites like HashOcean or any other have always been suspicious, people investing tons of their bitcoins into them were really mad by thinking that they will get a lot of profit in less time than usual cloud mining and i wonder how that can be possible.
They used ponzi schemes , and it's still possible as long as they have funds in their storage from investor . If they ran out of money or reached the goal , and the site is closed down without trace and the investor is got scammed.
definitely true if they run out of money they will be vague and seems website broken by hecker
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
September 07, 2016, 05:39:11 AM
Activity: 406
September 07, 2016, 05:14:08 AM
Hi I will invest to any idea about earn bitcoin. I would start from 0.1 BTC. If everything will be ok I pay more more money Smiley I wait for PW  Smiley
Investing in Bitcoin is a smart idea and know is the right time to buy because the price is not really that high.
The price is going to rise again and I am sure that you are going to make more money.
Activity: 117
September 06, 2016, 08:49:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: