Pages:
Author

Topic: I will invest! - page 54. (Read 111407 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 07:05:49 AM
I want to give try in forex trading  Any one can suggest good and solid sites for forex trading even site is not accepting bitcoin as payment method I can do deposit with some other options also its could be very helpful for many more

Forex trading is very difficult for laymen. It is affect by economic news quite lot. We do not have access to that early enough.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 25, 2016, 05:45:27 AM
I will just buy some bitcoin and hold it for the long term. When it is necessary, I will spend some.
I am using this way for investing, however for investing all of what we have this solutions seems risky.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 24, 2016, 10:17:40 PM
I want to give try in forex trading  Any one can suggest good and solid sites for forex trading even site is not accepting bitcoin as payment method I can do deposit with some other options also its could be very helpful for many more

I use http://www.forex.com/

Thanks for very quickly reply and link now going to check this and will try to have some good experience with profit from this site
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 24, 2016, 10:12:18 PM

I use http://www.forex.com/
Activity: 812
February 24, 2016, 10:06:50 PM
February 24, 2016, 09:56:54 PM
Invest in forex trading, the most reliable and trusted investment platform on the web, we can start forex trading with demo account without any investments, but if we invest some money then we can earn big profit.
I never tried trading forex. but as i know. i think trading is for short term right ? is it possible for invest ?

Forex is for the stock market. You can't use your BTC here. I am know this because I am investing my USD in the site.  

It a good site but not for BTC.

so indirectly we invest in stocks? not doing trade or somthing else ?
is it could be profitable in long term?

Yes this is a good investment site. I am making 4500.00 a month with the site. This site is not good for btc at all.
Maybe after you have the money from selling your BTC. 

As of BTC investing there are many of way to invest them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 09:38:30 PM
Invest in forex trading, the most reliable and trusted investment platform on the web, we can start forex trading with demo account without any investments, but if we invest some money then we can earn big profit.
I never tried trading forex. but as i know. i think trading is for short term right ? is it possible for invest ?

Forex is for the stock market. You can't use your BTC here. I am know this because I am investing my USD in the site.  

so indirectly we invest in stocks? not doing trade or somthing else ?
is it could be profitable in long term?
February 24, 2016, 09:15:16 PM

February 24, 2016, 08:25:45 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 24, 2016, 01:36:57 PM
If there anyone that want to invest there BTC. I can help.  Just send me a PM.

Real investing

Please shoot a personal message into my inbox for the information of that opportunity. Smiley
February 24, 2016, 12:44:15 PM
If there anyone that want to invest there BTC. I can help.  Just send me a PM.

Real investing
Activity: 420
February 24, 2016, 11:20:01 AM
The price is indeed stable, but you dont know what can happen later in the future. The price is now rising slowly.
So that is very good to the people that has made an investment last week, I hope that they can get a lot of profit.

But to predict a currency is very difficult.

Bitcoin price isn't stable, yet, at least for now. Just this week bitcoin's price reached up to $450 but just right now, as I type this , the price went down to $420. It seems bitcoin is having difficulty being a stable currency Cheesy But I am positive one day in the future , bitcoin's price will become stable, its just a matter of time.
Yeah its not stable dude. should not be affected by a steady state bitcoin, it was only a few moments, the current price drops to $ 420

You can invest now. But we dont know if you can make profit. The value is now becoming higher and higher.
So it is good for the future. But you need to have patience and that is very important to do that.
Activity: 672
February 24, 2016, 10:48:41 AM
I will just buy some bitcoin and hold it for the long term. When it is necessary, I will spend some.
Activity: 420
February 24, 2016, 06:51:07 AM
The price is indeed stable, but you dont know what can happen later in the future. The price is now rising slowly.
So that is very good to the people that has made an investment last week, I hope that they can get a lot of profit.

Bitcoin price isn't stable, yet, at least for now. Just this week bitcoin's price reached up to $450 but just right now, as I type this , the price went down to $420. It seems bitcoin is having difficulty being a stable currency Cheesy But I am positive one day in the future , bitcoin's price will become stable, its just a matter of time.
Yeah its not stable dude. should not be affected by a steady state bitcoin, it was only a few moments, the current price drops to $ 420

I think it has now a good time to invest. But you dont know when it is going to happen when the price will stop rising.
So you should take the risk that you must look for a good moment for selling. And than you can also make some profit. But there is also chance that the value can fall....
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
February 24, 2016, 02:11:37 AM
I believe Forex trading is good only if you are having more trading skills and previous experience. Instead of investing into Forex trading you can invest into bitcoin trading. In long term bitcoin trading would be always profitable comparing to Forex trading or any other trading.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 24, 2016, 02:09:23 AM
I'm not ready to go with forex investment, as trading any commodity or currency is highly risk involved. You can invest in some highly assured returns platforms. That would be more safer for your effort and time your putting along with your investments. Forex is not that kind, I believe from my own experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2016, 02:06:45 AM
February 23, 2016, 11:33:34 PM

Activity: 546
February 23, 2016, 04:25:05 PM

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 23, 2016, 04:05:05 PM
The price dropped from $450 to $410, is there any reason for the big drop?

It's just a random P&D game being played by Big Dogs to make some quick bucks before they can actually prepare and move ahead for a huge pump that they might show before halving takes place...

So it is a bear trap. They want us to sell in panic and collect more bitcoin from us to make them rich.
Pages:
Jump to: