Pages:
Author

Topic: I will invest the money to buy the land in Bitcoin. - page 7. (Read 1144 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

Since I have like 11 thousand dollars right now, I want to invest this amount in Bitcoin instead of keeping it in the bank. I know about investing in bitcoins and I know that there are risks involved, I am investing in the potential to grow money but I want to invest in bitcoins with the understanding that my money may go down due to market volatility. I decided to withdraw the money from the bank at the beginning of the new year and plan to invest the money in bitcoins. Now that I can't buy land, I will definitely hold this investment for a long time so that I get good returns at the end of the long term and I can also accumulate some more money through employment. 
Bitcoin, It's not bad choice of Investment against land as it has the potential to appreciate in value/profit within a  shortest possible duration let say 1-3 as the case may be, and particularly now we are having the bullrun in sight, and with the bitcoin ETF approval underway by next year.

Op since you've the knowledge about bitcoin I am  earnestly convince that you have thought this twice over, therefore you know what you doing. All the best with your investment.

At the time I planned it I felt I should have planned it earlier.
There is no missing out really despite that you didn't had this plan sometime earlier. The most important thing now is that you have eventually made the plan. Goodluck with that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
I decided to withdraw the money from the bank at the beginning of the new year and plan to invest the money in bitcoins. Now that I can't buy land, I will definitely hold this investment for a long time so that I get good returns at the end of the long term and I can also accumulate some more money through employment. 

You have are making a good decision here because leaving your money in the bank will benefit you nothing, they will even be using your money for their investment and you will be charged for some maintenance and other charges, therefore leaving your money in your bank account is not a good option for future plan.

You are not too late with your decision, this is probably the best time for you because investing in what you understand and have feelings for for future is better than investing because of FOMO. Since you now understand the fundamentals of Bitcoin and how it’s work, you now understand how save your investment is with Bitcoin and you will gain money as profit when the Bitcoin market go up which is very good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 554
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I am a government servant, working in regional land office.  At the end of five years of my working life, I have spent part of the salary I received during these five years for family and saved part for future. I have been saving my money in the bank for more than five years for the purpose of saving for the future and purchasing a land. If I were to mention the amount of money I saved in five years, it would be about 11 thousand dollars if converted to US dollars. My plan was to buy a land with this amount of money but whenever looking for land to buy land my idea completely changes because the lands I like will not give me this amount of money. If I can't buy land in a position, I have no desire to buy land in a common place. 
The price of Bitcoin is high now which entails that you might not make much profit like someone that bought early this year or last year. It also means that you are taking more risk since we don't know how high the price will go next year. If you can take the risk of buying the coin now, it will be a good investment but you can also intensify your effort in looking for a good house you can buy. Next time you will have to consider buying Bitcoin maybe monthly each time you receive your salaries.

Since I have like 11 thousand dollars right now, I want to invest this amount in Bitcoin instead of keeping it in the bank. I know about investing in bitcoins and I know that there are risks involved, I am investing in the potential to grow money but I want to invest in bitcoins with the understanding that my money may go down due to market volatility. I decided to withdraw the money from the bank at the beginning of the new year and plan to invest the money in bitcoins. Now that I can't buy land, I will definitely hold this investment for a long time so that I get good returns at the end of the long term and I can also accumulate some more money through employment. 

Keeping money in a bank account is a pure waste of time especially in many developing nations that experience diverse economic problems. Some currencies have lost up to 50% of their value in a few years. Investing in Bitcoin serves as a strong hedge against inflation. But I am also happy that you are aware of the risk involved in investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
Hey, how much did you spend on Bitcoin from that 11k you had? I hope you've got some backup funds while making sure your main gig is running smoothly. Going all in can be risky. Imagine needing urgent cash when the BTC price is below what you bought it for ... that's a double whammy.

Think about a safe portion to invest in BTC. Bitcoin doesn't always guarantee profits. So, if you incur losses, don't blame Bitcoin later. What I dislike is when someone loudly calls Bitcoin a scam just because they had losses in the cryptocurrency space, especially with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 568

That is a good decision because saving money in the bank is not productive and over time its value will continue to depreciate so it is better to put money in a more productive place. Regarding the risks, you don't need to worry and if you apply a long-term strategy to generate profits then just wait until the time comes and most importantly don't panic when Bitcoin experiences a sharp decline in the market. So I'm sure you and anyone else will not experience a loss in investing in Bitcoin because most people who experience losses are caused by a lack of understanding about investment and most try to sell bitcoin when the price falls.

You will definitely achieve your target for buying land after bitcoin reaches a new ATH and perhaps as the cycle progresses this will be a little faster for the investment period you make. Stay calm and continue to collect as many bitcoins as possible because you will get the hope of buying land after the investment goes well and your decision is quite right in my opinion.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
I'm sure you've heard it or have read already but don't invest what you can't afford to lose OP, 11 thousand dollars is a lot of money to dump in bitcoin and I don't even know if you're a newbie to bitcoin investment or not because that could mean a big difference, if you're a newbie and you plan to buy right now, you're probably going to panic sell when the price starts going down and see the value of your bitcoin go down but if you're not a first timer then it's probably the best time for you to get in even if the price is going up because that would mean that you can probably make more profit as you HODL until you reach a desired price to sell or if the price goes down when you were buying when the price was likely to soar even higher, then you will be able to endure the panic that's making you want to do stupid stuff like panic selling. Another thing that OP should consider is the legality of bitcoin because depending on where you live, you will likely be prohibited hopefully OP is somewhere that has a grey area when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am a government servant, working in regional land office.  At the end of five years of my working life, I have spent part of the salary I received during these five years for family and saved part for future. I have been saving my money in the bank for more than five years for the purpose of saving for the future and purchasing a land. If I were to mention the amount of money I saved in five years, it would be about 11 thousand dollars if converted to US dollars. My plan was to buy a land with this amount of money but whenever looking for land to buy land my idea completely changes because the lands I like will not give me this amount of money. If I can't buy land in a position, I have no desire to buy land in a common place. 
You can buy land at any place but it should be along a road then you will get good returns from it very quickly. The price of land keeps increasing because every country has limited land but the population keeps increasing. This led to a housing crisis and a rapid rise in land prices. So you can invest in land it will give you a secure investment opportunity.  And here the possibility of loss is very less

Investing in Bitcoin is better than keeping money in the bank, but you will not get a secure investment experience like buying land by investing in Bitcoin. Investing in bitcoins has a lot of risk, your money will not be in trouble like investing in land. Here you may lose a lot of money but again there is a possibility of high profit at some point. But I would suggest you to invest all your money in multiple things instead of just one thing
Your points are quite logical but if you invest in any land it may take 2-10 years or more for your investment to double depending on its position.  But according to Bitcoin's past track record it takes up to 4 years to make your money 2-5x depending on the timing of your investment and how low you buy from ATH. Because we all know about Bitcoin's four year circle and how true it is. So if he invests in bitcoins that is also not bad but he should definitely hold long term
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
That's a very calculated decision as you are aware of what you are doing and the risk involved in it. I don't think one will get land for the amount you have mentioned henc eit would be better to invest into Bitcoin and hodl it for longer period of time. I would say right now Bitcoin is bullish and only if you are a long term investor and don't mind hodling for more than 3 to 4 years then you can enter now else wait for correction phase and then buy Bitcoin as buying Bitcoin at lower price will increas the probability of multiplying your investment into profit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
You made the right decision and fortunately you know Bitcoin and maybe you have also studied and understood Bitcoin, and that is very necessary, especially knowing all the risks involved.
Storing your money in Bitcoin is an excellent choice, as Bitcoin has the potential to make your money grow, especially in the long term.
And you also have to have strong patience to do it in the long term, because in the long term Bitcoin can not only fulfill your desire to buy land. However, you can also build a house and its contents with Bitcoin, and most importantly, have patience and strong belief that Bitcoin can make what you want happen.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don’t know how expensive land is in your country but converting 11k usd to my country’s currency, i don’t think you’ll be able to buy a huge and good land so it’s a really good decision that you withdrew it from the bank to invest it in bitcoin especially with the anticipated halving of bitcoin it would have been better if you had done this 5 years ago but well we’re here now and what’s important is you’re committed and willing to invest in btc
Activity: 420
Merit: 272
You can buy land at any place but it should be along a road then you will get good returns from it very quickly. The price of land keeps increasing because every country has limited land but the population keeps increasing. This led to a housing crisis and a rapid rise in land prices. So you can invest in land it will give you a secure investment opportunity.  And here the possibility of loss is very less

Investing in Bitcoin is better than keeping money in the bank, but you will not get a secure investment experience like buying land by investing in Bitcoin. Investing in bitcoins has a lot of risk, your money will not be in trouble like investing in land. Here you may lose a lot of money but again there is a possibility of high profit at some point. But I would suggest you to invest all your money in multiple things instead of just one thing
Activity: 854
Merit: 743
Well, saving money in the bank will only make the value of our money continue to decline because it is eroded by inflation which actually continues to grow. The amount of money may not decrease. But its value will decrease. Because I realize that even in conditions of controlled inflation it does not mean that inflation has stopped. Yes, inflation continues to occur, although at a level that can still be controlled. And it will be felt in the long run.

However, if we prefer to invest money in Bitcoin for the long term then we at least know that Bitcoin has a history of increases and always passes its previous highest level. At least that's what has happened in several previous bitcoin halvings. But that's not a certainty. And I'm glad you already know the risks involved in investing in Bitcoin. However, investing in bitcoin also has high risks. I recommend that you invest gradually by accumulating using the DCA method. Don't rush and keep doing it calmly and calculatingly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 388
With 11k on ground and as a newbie? I will use $150 to $200 of that money to first purchase a hardware wallet.

You want something that's as safe as your bank account? Hardware is the answer for that big amount of money, don't you dare keep such on your smartphone crypto wallet.

Your decision is a good one, lands takes a very long time to turn into something very good, maybe 10 years? The last one I got is just double in price if I have to sell right now and it's been over four years already, if I have invested the money in Bitcoin I could have make better ROI.

My worries for you is the fact that you are a newbie, I don't want you to go make some mistakes that will cost you your hard earned money, I hope you take my advice very seriously, pls order for a hardware wallet, a Trezor or KeepKey would do just fine, go on Youtube to watch videos how to use it and you will be good.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Your decision to invest in bitcoin is actually the best decision you could ever make that will definitely create life's big changes in the future. Although it's undeniable that owning a land property is also a profitable asset, but if compared to bitcoin, the profits from land property is indeed of less value compared to what you can gained from bitcoin investment. But still, invest with caution. Bitcoin investment cannot guarantee sure profits in the end so learn to invest on the amount you can afford to lose.

However, I think OP is already aware about the risks investing in bitcoin so he should not be too much confident that he'll only gain winnings but losses as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am a government servant, working in regional land office.  At the end of five years of my working life, I have spent part of the salary I received during these five years for family and saved part for future. I have been saving my money in the bank for more than five years for the purpose of saving for the future and purchasing a land. If I were to mention the amount of money I saved in five years, it would be about 11 thousand dollars if converted to US dollars. My plan was to buy a land with this amount of money but whenever looking for land to buy land my idea completely changes because the lands I like will not give me this amount of money. If I can't buy land in a position, I have no desire to buy land in a common place.  

You can definitely invest your five years savings in Bitcoin. But I think you should invest first 6000 USD from the 11 thousand USD you have without investing all your savings in Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin requires long-term planning. I think it is better not to invest all your money at once. Investing Bitcoin is risky so you should invest Bitcoin with caution.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Yes, of course, if you buy a plot of land, people who are financially capable will definitely buy land in urban areas, of course the price of land in the city will be much more expensive than the price of land in rural areas, but you haven't found what you want in that area. a plot of land. If I see you want to double your money, if you keep it longer in the bank, of course you will be exposed to inflation.

Wherever the world of investment is, it is full of risks. In my opinion, investment is like doing business, the results of our work (our money) are what we earn while working, it's no longer you who work. Money seeks profit (money) and the results are given to the master who has money.

Bitcoin has a 4 year halving phase, if you put your money in this year it is right and you will feel it when the halving arrives. In fact, investing in Bitcoin has no additional costs or other improvements, apart from just buying and selling and our fee to the wallet to store our bitcoins, if you buy a plot of land and a building, you will definitely have other additional costs, whether there are any. repairs in any case, that will affect our full profit due to these costs, land profits are not 100% of course minus the costs during the repairs to your house so far, of course bitcoin is far superior in terms of percent profit, the costs of When you first buy, a fee is added to your personal wallet, and the fee goes back to the exchange and the fee for selling it. As long as you keep your bitcoins for 20 years there are no repair costs, unlike property.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
Pretty good decision if I do say so myself. But before you finally push the button and get yourself BTCs with the money you have right now, ask yourself a few questions first:

1. How long am I willing to wait should a dry spell come around?
2. Is the money that I invested in bitcoin something that I'd be able to live without should the market crash?
3. Is there a particular amount that I'm shooting for?
4. Have I made proper research and studies about the bitcoin network, and have I made sure that this investment venture's the best for me?

Once these questions are taken care of, you can start investing in bitcoin. The thing is that these ensures that you don't run into personal turmoil as well other decision-making issues later down the line. Basically this sets you up to make sure that no matter what happens, your mind is made up with bitcoin and you're not gonna change it too easy.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 371
If that's your decision, go ahead, we support your decision to invest your money in Bitcoin. However, as a wise man said, "don't put all your money in one basket," it is true that investing in Bitcoin is profitable, but you need to set aside money as a reserve just in case something happens and you need to diversify your investment, whether a little in gold or other instruments, that way you can prevent excessive losses if your investment in Bitcoin does not run smoothly.
Merit: 557
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Bitcoin represents decentralized finance, not merely a digital asset. It's admirable that you acknowledge the risks and proceed. This investment shows your faith in blockchain's disruptive ability.

The emotional rollercoaster of Bitcoin's price volatility - are you ready? Experience is different from theoretical understanding of market swings. Your long-term hold plan is great, but it takes resilience as well as patience. Can you handle downturns without panicking?

Have you evaluated your market entry timing? Political events, legislative changes, and technological advances affect Bitcoin's price. A timely entry could boost your investment. Do your research, be informed, and may your Bitcoin adventure be enjoyable and illuminating.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Re: I will invest the money to buy the land in Bitcoin.
I will not blame you if the people around you say to you that you need to put your money in the bank because is safe there and it's growing. I just can't imagine that you manage to waste 5 years just because instead of putting your money into an investment, you stored it in a bank. Well, it is what it is but the good thing is that you finally realize that investing your $11,000 will give you more money than just storing it in a bank.

Overall, we will all agree with what you shared with us. I mean you are in a Bitcoin forum so what do you expect? As long as you know the risks that you are facing by investing "ALL" of your saved money into Bitcoin then there's nothing wrong about it. As long as you're ready with the market volatility then it's a good decision.

Going all in with Bitcoin isn't a bad idea. Well, what I can suggest is to diversify your money, and when I mean diversify, I mean diversify it into different asset types, and not only on Bitcoin. If you want to focus all of your money on Bitcoin then it's all good because, at the end of the day, it's your money. Your money, your decisions, your responsibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: