Pages:
Author

Topic: I will make Promo videos for your altcoin - page 3. (Read 12522 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 1001
Video editing • Animated GIFs • Graphic Design
I have recently made a video for aten coin and supernet. Check them out in my main thread.
I have updated the text in the OP.
February 28, 2015, 05:42:53 PM
This is great.Pm me price for video

PMing you now
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
..... ..... ..... .....
February 26, 2015, 10:13:41 PM
This is great.Pm me price for video
February 25, 2015, 03:52:56 PM
A promo video for Dobbscoin would be awesome. You don't have to follow the 90's web 1.0 aesthetic!

The 1-minute MTV commercial should give you some ideas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOzznp4QW0

Eternal Salvation or TRIPLE your money back!

i have PMd EndCiv and am awaiting a response.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 25, 2015, 02:07:23 AM
A promo video for Dobbscoin would be awesome. You don't have to follow the 90's web 1.0 aesthetic!

The 1-minute MTV commercial should give you some ideas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOzznp4QW0

Eternal Salvation or TRIPLE your money back!
Activity: 107
Merit: 59
FUCK THE CONSPIRACY
February 24, 2015, 10:51:42 PM
This is not OFF TOPIC - I would like you to make a video for our coin.
It would have to be in the style of the greatest AS SEEN ON TV, real-estate Ponzi out there.
Lots of crazy charts, mansions with gold gates, expensive automobiles, yachts ..

Of course lotsa warning talk about the coming Alien Armada of Sex Goddesses at the end of the world ..when all the pinkboys who didn't remain true in battle against The (Cliques Of Normals Secretly Planning Insidious Rituals Aimed at Controlling You)'s plot to steal our Slack - will die in hell on earth after the saucer people carpet bomb the planet back to the stone age, and how Dobbscoin will get it back.

In other words, it's sort of like Scientology but with more humor, less fraud, and an almost total lack of belief in itself.

| ︻╦╤─                            DobbsCOIN (BOB)
            ░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     The Currency of the Econocolypse.
     ▂▄▅█████████▅▃▂                 The End is NHGH : Get Slack Now
   Il███████████████████]      ZERO INNOVATION - WORTHLESS ON PURPOSE    
     ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤                  ALL OTHER SHITCOINS MUST DIE

Death to the Pink Boys, the Barbies & Kens, the Cage Dwellers,
            The Normals, Mediocretins, Glorps and all dupes of the Conspiracy!
     COME X-DAY - IF YOU AREN'T HOLDING A BAG FOR "Bob", YOU WILL BE SORRY

Avoid False Prophets, cultivate appropriate Slack, and, in the meantime,
             maintain connections with those few who may save your sanity!
                     Let the PinkBoys speculate on the latest fad-coin.

WARNING: (about our coin)
     The Church Of The SubGenius is an elaborate pseudo-theology; a spoof on religious cult mentality that has thousands of members worldwide. It's an order of Scoffers and Blasphemers. It is an inherently bogus religion dedicated to Total Slack, which is not exactly laziness, but a kind of 'active sloth'. Slack can be best described as doing as little as possible, yet mysteriously benefiting at the same time by practicing the High-Arts of Mockery Science, Sadofuturistics, Megaphysics, Scatalography, Schizophreniatrics, Morealism, Sarcastrophy, Cynisacreligion, Apocolyptionomy, ESPectorationalism, Hypno-Pediatrics, Subliminalism, Satyriology, Disto-Utopianity, Sardonicology, Fascetiouism, Ridiculophagy, and Miscellatheistic Theology. In Short: It's 'A Joke You Can Believe In', and this is our money.

HOME: http://www.dobbscoin.info
SHOP:  The Dobbscoin Marketplace
MTV Commercial (1985): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9MP70ODNw
The Ballad of "Bob" Dobbs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOzznp4QW0
BitCoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bob-official-subgenius-cryptocurrency-dobbscoin-bob-792459
February 23, 2015, 06:25:39 PM
I have added another example of my work to my main thread. Check it out.
February 16, 2015, 07:24:12 PM
Freed up some time for some new clients. Get your video now!
January 28, 2015, 03:46:38 PM
Have not made a video for a while now. Anyone interested?
January 06, 2015, 12:42:45 PM
James was professional And very good.  I'm very satisfied with his service

Another happy customer. Check my main thread for a link to the video in made for OPAL.
December 31, 2014, 08:49:52 PM
December 22, 2014, 08:21:23 PM
Added another animated GIF example to my main thread.
December 02, 2014, 06:59:25 PM
Added my entry for the coinpayments.net video contest to my main thread. You can find a link to it in the OP.
November 28, 2014, 12:10:15 PM
November 22, 2014, 03:36:47 PM
Yet another happy customer. Click the image to see the video I made for NastyFans.

Thanks jsmit332 for your work on this NastyFans promotional video.  I appreciate all the time and effort you put into this.

Preview:
(click here to watch the entire video)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
November 18, 2014, 06:16:09 PM
you should list your 'promo video production service'  at our publication, we are new and growing, free to list and sell

many different coin communities will be passing though our site

PM sent

The Einsteinium News is a good news crytpocurrency publication, all stories are self-written, each author is writing about his coin, her company, their product, her service, and/or himself; some are pros most are not, all have a message to share with the larger community.

We want The Einsteinium News to be the place where products and services go to make a good first impression.  100% FUD-free so you can enjoy the informative cryptocurrency (CC) articles as well as the great giveaways, and sweet shopping items.

Currently all content is published FREE not just the news and information but also the ads, and shopping page listings.  In time, many will have rates associated with them.  When that time comes we will accept all exchange listed CCs.  Individual sellers on the Shopping page may specify CC preferences (we automatically escrow all funds).

Our publication encourages various communities to extend their reach beyond their current walls to form new relationships -- strategic partnerships.  In this way communities can share knowledge and experiences with other communities so all can prosper.   Good contractors are hard to find so when one is found that info should be shared, bad contractors seem to be in abundance so the bad guys should also be identified.  Strategic partners help one another with  whatever they can do.

If the first level of CC development is coin and community creation, involving software creation for the coin and organizing to form a community, and if the second level is getting major CC exposure with placement on a prominent exchange, then the third level would be utility -- a CC graduates from a commodity to a currency with utility.   Our publication will help you where we can every step of the way.

If you have a press release, a story about a product or service, a giveaway, or an advertisement submit it.  We want to share your positive CC vision with our readers.   Please remember to include website & social media links, video, logo, photo and/or graphic to make your reading material more attractive and engaging. 

We are located at www.Einsteinium.biz, don’t mind the dust, and sparse shelves, we’re still under construction during this soft-launch -- yup, volunteers are needed.

Please follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/einsteiniumbiz
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/einsteinium.biz
November 17, 2014, 12:47:03 PM
you should list your 'promo video production service'  at our publication, we are new and growing, free to list and sell

PM sent
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
November 17, 2014, 04:30:52 AM

November 16, 2014, 06:15:47 PM
Just completed a video for Factom:

https://vid.me/UKIg

You can also find it on my other thread.
Pages:
Jump to: