Pages:
Author

Topic: I will manage your YouTube account for a year - page 2. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
First of all, I am NOT generating videos, I will attract viewers to you channel, how? I will create video and banner ads by myself and place them all over the web, Google, YouTube, reddit, etc. You know what I mean. I will also find out exactly who your channel is direct towards and then find organizations and websites that are directed to the same group as yours and I will make advertising deals with them. I will go around publicizing your channel on various networks, some of which, have been previously mentioned. The reason I will not publicly disclose my YouTube account, is because of the general concern of my privacy, I hope that is understandable. I will also help you make your channel look nice, get ads on YOUR videos to help you generate revenue, and create titles and descriptions for your videos. If you do not like the price, Do not buy it. I am offering the service for a year.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Great deal, coming from a newbie who we have no idea is telling the truth or not!

Here is what we'll do:

1. I give you a newly made account
2. You generate me a video a week, totalling up to 50 videos (you can take 2 weeks off)
3. I need a profit of at least $10,000 USD into my bank account, because you are super professional
4. You get 1.5 BTC payment, as long as it's not over $9500 USD by the time I get the 10k.

Done!
That's not how it works. He is only providing the management of the account.

That's even worse.

The OP does make sense, as long as you aren't looking at it like a retard. You don't have to trust him because he's a newbie, but that's not a reason to post duimbass comments. Yes, I'm looking at you, monbux.

How do you define, dumbass comment?  Roll Eyes
How do I know if you were the dumbass looking at it like a retard (make sense, hehe)?
IMO, your comment was utterly useless.  I gave him a proposal, he can accept it or deny.  We don't need comments that aren't related to the subject Wink  You once bragged to me on coinchat that you had a high IQ.  Is this how you would handle a situation?  

No need for conflict.  I understand I am quite harsh to some newbies, but that is just because my opinion of their "services" do not stand well.  I am free to have my own opinion, if you want to fight against that, feel free to, but at least give some good reasoning.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
The OP does make sense, as long as you aren't looking at it like a retard. You don't have to trust him because he's a newbie, but that's not a reason to post duimbass comments. Yes, I'm looking at you, monbux.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
December 12, 2013, 04:30:59 PM
Great deal, coming from a newbie who we have no idea is telling the truth or not!

Here is what we'll do:

2. You generate me a video a week, totalling up to 50 videos (you can take 2 weeks off)
3. I need a profit of at least $10,000 USD into my bank account, because you are super professional
4. You get 1.5 BTC payment, as long as it's not over $9500 USD by the time I get the 10k.

Done!
That's not how it works. He is only providing the management of the account.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 12, 2013, 08:07:26 AM
How do you market the videos or channels ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
December 11, 2013, 09:10:47 PM
Please post you youtube account publicly and I dont really see the point of this. If you were part of a big ad-network, this would seem useful but I dont see exactly what you would be doing.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
December 11, 2013, 06:15:12 PM

Here is what we'll do:

Done!
December 11, 2013, 05:30:00 PM
What network do you use for the ads, if any? Also, this looks kind of suspicious with you having just joined. Would you be willing to escrow if somebody asked?

Yes, I can escrow. Also, I will use Google Adsense. I have a YouTube partnership and I can add partnership to other accounts. Depending on the account type, after receiving a few hundred thousand subscribers, I will try to partner your channel with a leading partnership company, such as Machinima.

Can you give us one of your working Youtube channel as a reference to observe what you are capable of before risking 1.5BTC
Yes, Via Private Message. Only if you are really considering the purchase.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
December 11, 2013, 10:29:08 AM
What network do you use for the ads, if any? Also, this looks kind of suspicious with you having just joined. Would you be willing to escrow if somebody asked?

Yes, I can escrow. Also, I will use Google Adsense. I have a YouTube partnership and I can add partnership to other accounts. Depending on the account type, after receiving a few hundred thousand subscribers, I will try to partner your channel with a leading partnership company, such as Machinima.

Can you give us one of your working Youtube channel as a reference to observe what you are capable of before risking 1.5BTC
December 11, 2013, 09:35:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
December 10, 2013, 11:11:43 PM
December 10, 2013, 10:32:56 PM
Woah!, Hey there! I am happy to have your attention, if only for a brief second. I have been making YouTube videos since 2010 and am very popular on YouTube and can do great editing and advertising for the videos! I can not disclose my YouTube account due to privacy concerns. I am based in the US with proficient English, so you are guaranteed excellent communication. . Even if we don’t end up working together, maybe I can help point you in the right direction or answer some questions. I’m at the computer all day anyway! I will require upfront payment. I will not be using websites to direct views to your account, instead, I will be marketing it viewers on YouTube who want to watch videos related to your channel or who have been searching on Google for videos related to your channel. Also, I will definitely generate revenue from your videos for you by placing ads ON your videos. My job will be to grow your channel and increase your viewer base.
So, For one year of YouTube management, I will charge BTC1.5. We can negotiate details and price via PM.
Pages:
Jump to: