Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 16. (Read 4849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
I think today's airdrops are very stupid and unprofitable, they give out unnecessary shitcoins in small quantities, do not waste time on this
Right now i am not also joining airdrops because the money i just got or earn with airdrops is very cheap so i prefer to joined a lot of twitter bounty instead of joining airdrops, and now i hate airdrops becuse many aidrops isa fake or not paying.

I think even in twitter bounty you get very low with lot of tasks to be done, as their are so many applicants joining the bounty splitting ratio is going very low. So as per my view joining both social bounty and airdrops are totally waste. It is much better to join signature campaign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i have had a similar experience with you. The airdrop made me very disappointed. I spent a lot of time on the airdrop, but I got very little. If I spend these hours on the bounty, I will get more rewards. Change yourself, from now on.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
This is a good decision because joining airdrops is just a waste of time...you must join signature campaigns to get good profits
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think today's airdrops are very stupid and unprofitable, they give out unnecessary shitcoins in small quantities, do not waste time on this
Right now i am not also joining airdrops because the money i just got or earn with airdrops is very cheap so i prefer to joined a lot of twitter bounty instead of joining airdrops, and now i hate airdrops becuse many aidrops isa fake or not paying.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I can't blame your frustration because I myself are a victim of airdrops. Just like you, I also joined a lot of them but nothing happened. Its a good thing that its free to join because you don't have to spend any money on it. My advice, forget airdrops anymore. Its not worthy yo join because majority of them are scams. You should try bounty campaigns.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
it's up to you. but I myself will always invest in the world of cryptocurrency bro. because when I invest in bitcoin my economic life is better than before bro .
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I agree. If in any case that they will send the reward, the value is too low for us to sell. It will not even cost $1. The sad truth is that there are a lot of participants and the airdrop campaign is not doing anything to limit them.Filtering participants is a must to make sure that the bounty hunters will get a decent reward.
Activity: 71
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.
You can't just give up yet. There might still be some few rewarding airdrops you may have to participate in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
And what is the reason now to join all this airdrop campaigns now if you are not refferal hunter. For 1-5 usd? And even this couple of dollars you will get if you are lucky.
Activity: 140
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.
Very bad experience, I hope you finally learned your lessons. These days Airdrop campaingns has been spotted with highest scam scenarios. Not everyone Likes to join airdrops. because of these
Activity: 37
I'm just starting my way in cryptocurrencies and will familiarize myself with all the ways of earning. I will participate in airdrops and draw conclusions. Maybe I'll get lucky and make some money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I can imagine just how angered you are about this airdrops disappointments here and there. Most of them are just a bunch of time wasters. IT is best you just ignore those airdrops and focus on something better.
Activity: 127
Yes, it is impossible to earn a lot by participating in airdrops, but I sometimes take part in them. I used to participate in every airdrops, but now I only do it when I have a lot of free time.
Activity: 196
When a company starts giving away their tokens without generating anything in return, this must be extremely suspicious, as they could make a bounty that would be much more beneficial, as it would work as a marketing campaign and that would help the funding of the project, but with airdrops I don't see that they benefit in anything, that only bring people who want free tokens and they get rid of them as soon as possible.
Activity: 100
Do not get too discouraged or give up yet on airdrops,some nice project may just be lurking around the corner which will bring in huge rewards. I have my fair share of airdrops mishaps but we only hope it gets better
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Myself have encountered same as that of Op, in a recent airdrop I got 200 tokens for the participation and finally when it got listed to the exchanges the value was just around 10 USD. This makes people avoid airdrops over these days, another reason it asks for KYC which is not good.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I also stopped participating in airdrops this spring. Last year, it was possible to make good money by participating in airdrops, but this year there are too many scams and participants.
I agree, last year when airdrop was new it is profitable. But this year a lot of scam airdrop and mostly shitcoins. When you join an airdrop they can send out the token to the participants but they cant able to list in the exchange so more on shitcoin.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
There are still some who actually send tokens to airdrop participants, but nowadays almost all tokens have very cheap value. But if it doesn't take a lot of time, I think that following a good airdrop can also be used as an investment for the next few years.
Airdrop campaigns are taking a lot of time out of the participants but it does not work because most of these projects are made from bad ICO projects. So if you want to join airdrop then choose the good campaign before deciding.
Activity: 98
I also stopped participating in airdrops this spring. Last year, it was possible to make good money by participating in airdrops, but this year there are too many scams and participants.
Pages:
Jump to: