Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 33. (Read 4849 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I quit doing this in March, on the grounds that out of 200 organizations, just 20 tokens originated from $ 1 to $20. I quickly understood that there are excessively numerous tricksters who simply need you to buy in to their channel, and after that offer this channel with a substantial number of endorsers!
Activity: 119
We are all aware that airdrops only gives a small amount of  profit,better participate in bounty campaign there you can get a good amount of reward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

In the beginning of my crypto journey, I was very excited about the airdrops. After of a few experience, I have understood that many of the airdrops are useless.

Right now not many of them are useless, but all of them are worth nothing. Lately no Airdrop has been honest and real. All of them want some personal info, something else and the tokens are worth 0.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

In the beginning of my crypto journey, I was very excited about the airdrops. After of a few experience, I have understood that many of the airdrops are useless.
Activity: 201
When I first started working with the crypto currency, 7 months ago, I very often connected to airdrop, I participated about 100 airdrop ... and only 2 came with some kind of normal money, from one 500 dollars, from another 300. But more I do not connect to airdrop
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Nowadays lot's of ICOs and their airdrops only waste time. I'm trying to find good projects. So their tokens have chance to win good prices. One of friend earned from holo coin airdrop 2000$. Good lucks everyone...
Activity: 66
What was said is actually true. I have more than 300 tokens in my wallet as airdrop tokens but almost all of them are shit with no hope of trading later. Many airdrops are just scam, and that's why I am more into bounty now rather than the airdrops that I used to devote my time for before.
Activity: 28
20$ doesn't sound so bad for something that is practically free, usually the best airdrops require a little more effort for a much better profit, remember that nothing is free and you have to give if you want to receive, many airdrops sell your information or use it for data analysis so you have to be very suspicious, when they only require you to fill out a form with your data and you're ready to go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
well, I want to say that 5 and 20 dollars is a lot of bounty)), usually about 1 dollar comes, or even lower
Activity: 350
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with participating in airdrop campaign. I also joined in several airdrops before and fortunately I have received reward token from some of them. This is just a free token that is why I do not expect them all to pay. Be positive, be patient, try it again and never expect too much. For Airdrop is just a free token and it could also be sometimes turn into a shit coin.
Activity: 46
you should quit airdrops and start bounty campagnes bro...i did lots of airdrops...i got tokens in worth of 30-50 usd
but some friend of mine told me that with all that job that i vd putted into completing those airdrops... i could do bounty in worth of 200-300 usd as a biginer
that s why i started to research about bountys now Cheesy
don t sell those airdrop tokens!
HODL them till they hit the moon!!!!
Activity: 68
For more than six months I do not do AirDrop . So, you know ,this is a waste of time .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
You have positive value, you have tried several times and it has become an experience for you.
Experience is the best teacher, so the saying goes.

You can try several other campaigns, besides Airdrop. Social Media, Signature, Blog and Youtube.
Activity: 30
I have not filled in forms for a long time. I think this is a waste of time. Coins do not go to the stock exchanges and lie in a purse without a deal.
Activity: 185
Not all airdrops are bad . Some of the good ones will make you some money but you will need to do some research and find them .
Just keep trying and you will not regret it if you hit a jackpot airdrop  Grin
Good luck !
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Actually, airdrop is not really feasible to the bounty hunters because of their allocated token is very few in which mostly are just enough to pay the flat charge of the blockchain transactions due to the tokens are very cheap to no value at all in the market and the worst thing is most of them will not pay because some are scam and the others are failed to attract more investors. Its totally a waste of time so better not to join them.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
airdrop is like that, the airdrop token exchange rate is indeed so low. but you get it without spending money, so I think if you diligently collect airdrop, you will definitely get more income.
Activity: 224
I decided oon this awhile ago, it seem i was just filling forms and wasting my time, no tokens or cash to show for my work
Activity: 177
Yes u are right, most of the airdrops are just valueless..my wallet is full of different erc20 tokens but most of them are dead and I got them from aidrop..Its just a waste of time and I think my one wallet hot hacked due to airdrop I received through email that contains link that needs to click..now im still joining but im choosing the good ones with active developer and team..do not give up, lets continue to try our luck..who knows there's one like hydro out there..
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
Indeed, the airdrop program is not very good at this time and will only be a junk coin that will fill your wallet. So it's better to follow the bounty than airdrop. That's what I think. Because airdrop will not be fully potential and only a small portion of the airdrop has the potential.
Pages:
Jump to: