Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 39. (Read 4849 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
You truly av a genuine point but I will say you shouldn't give up becos u never can the one that will make u lamboi will tell u of recent a friend sold a token at coin exchange and u won't imagine d price of that token and d amount he got from it. Patience is the key.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If you do not have referral subscribers, then the maximum that you can get from the airdrop company is $ 20. Given that now the whole market is in a drawdown and most of the projects after the ICO release their tokens to the exchange at a lower price, your income from airdrop will also be less. This is if you do not take into account a large number of scams.
Activity: 167
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

Well there many types of airdrop where in you can gain larger payout. Unfortunately you need to research and look thoroughly the good airdrop the pays a higher amount. You just need to be patient and try you luck.
Activity: 125
Not taking part or participating in airdrops any longer to me personally is a bad attitude  or unbearable statement to me, because you can become rich if you participate in wealthy and we'll plan project with money but trying to to utter  this kind of statement you may have loss this kind of airdrop
Activity: 147
Well, there is nothing problem if you never join Airdrop programs anymore because that is your decision making but the in the first place its your fault why you always join airdrop without proper research of the programs.
Activity: 172
I also joined a lot of airdrop but it did't give me anything because most of them just gave me $ 10 which was just enough for the fee so I decided not to join the airdrop again
Activity: 294
The same for you, I join a huge number of airfields, but as much as possible - it's a fake and a fraudulent coin, and some coins are received, but not appreciated, in consequence of this I believe, in fact, that this is elementary time!
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.
Airdrops are just a way of creating hype and forcing as many people as possible to join telegram groups.
I am sure that the projects you got these tokens from are dealing with absolutely unnecessary things like selling luxury goods on blockchain or some law-related projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Most airdrops are a complete waste of time and they often try and get your email address which they use and distribute to scammers. Not worth it anymore.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

You are right there is not a lot of good airdrops nowadays. But still it is possible to find some, choose carefully and try again.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

I absolutely agree with you and this is rrally disappointing. It is really hard to know where to join because most of them pay with non value. I have a lot of coins in my wallet which I can't trade because the gas value is actually higher than it's value when traded.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I agree about the airdrops in 2017 are more lucrative then the airdrops in 2018 but, some of them brought good sums in 2018 too. I think its wrong stop joinning airdrops, you'll never know which tokens/coins will provide good returns to you in bull market. I understand being selective but not understand avoiding them.
Activity: 144
I'm not joining the airdrops either. Sense from them absolutely no, come coins that are worth a penny, or anything... The bounty of the company much more profitable and more stable.
Yes you are right.  Now it is better to participate in the bounty to get coins.  I do not advise you to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 140
I'm not joining the airdrops either. Sense from them absolutely no, come coins that are worth a penny, or anything... The bounty of the company much more profitable and more stable.
Activity: 197
Well airdrops are great and you can acquire on it additionally by accepting their tokens being circulated to the greater part of the general population who made an errand that could empower them or qualified them for get airdrop grant. Unquestionably airdrop is great since it has just required a little undertaking to get ready and the prizes appropriated equitably to all airdroppers without basing its rank in the discussion.
Activity: 168
Airdrop is a waste of time if you don't have referrals. They do not bring any profit
I agree.  Now airdrops are one of the worst ways to earn coins.  Now the bounty is a good way to get coins.
Activity: 69
Airdrop is a waste of time if you don't have referrals. They do not bring any profit
Activity: 168
I participated in Airdrops to make money on the virtual market. When I spent my time on airdrop, I saw that I made a lot more money for my signature campaigns. I'm not thinking about joining Airdrops anymore.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
In the start of my journey in bitcoin family; I joined some airdrops too but I experienced them just waste of time.  As I was very new I did not know from where to get links.  I was requesting my friends already in the market but they provided just few.  Then I was searching here and there.  Spending sometimes whole day could enable me to find one  or two links.

I did not knew the groups informing the links of airdrops.  Though now it's not a problem for me to find links. But I still do not want to go after them.

OP says that airdrops give 5 to 20 dollars.  If it is true I have not experienced any such.  Filling airdrop application is not a big job and if in return some one assures getting this amount I will definitely do this. because 20 dollars means one day's expenditure for my family.
Activity: 41
I think on the off chance that you chose not to join any Airdrop you may free a few open doors that has the possibilities to make you more extravagant than were you are at this moment. A portion of those coins that you are looking downward on now; will in the end swing to run a similar race like Bitcoin in the closest future along these lines, mate I would love to encourage you not to stop Airdrop proceed with it and who knows, you might be fortunate to have a decent coin that will pay high.....
Pages:
Jump to: