Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 75. (Read 4849 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

All the kind time of the day. Well, you should understand that this has always been the case and all people take 100 AirDrop projects. So take quantity, not quality. Good luck to you all and big profits
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Hey bud , don't give up so soon due to your loss . if you've come this far so why not more ? 
Great advice, dipshit.  Keep repeating the same mistakes and keep wasting time and energy on worthless airdrop tokens. 

These tokens are all shit, and people really should stop supporting them.  There are a lot of people desperate for money, and they think this is the easiest way to get it.  All the time they spend claiming these tokens could be spent looking for a real life job that would probably pay 100x what the value of the token they got is.  You might as well be claiming from faucets.  These projects are generally blockchain solutions for problems that don't need blockchain solutions.  The sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I stopped doing this in March, because out of 200 companies, only 20 tokens came from $ 1 to $20. I immediately realized that there are too many scammers who just want you to subscribe to their channel, and then sell this channel with a large number of subscribers!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Good decision. Participate in airdrops is waste of time. Most token airdrops is useless, not enough to pay gas fee to transfer. You can switch to do bounty, it pay enough to have some profit or more.
Activity: 322
Airdrops are always small amounts. If you think you will make a fortune out of airdrop then you have to rethink. Hard work pays. Joining airdrop is not one of a hard work. Join bounty campaign instead.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
In my opinion, it is still worthier to join the bounty programs with some various campaign types. So, you can participate in more than one campaign to earn more rewards of tokens or coin. Airdrop is yeah easy to use but many of them also only give you small rewards. I But, there is probably still few percent of the airdrop that is worth. But I don't find it yet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
the result of the airdrop is indeed small and should have known it since the beginning. appropriations provided in the airdrop is not how but by the participants very much. This will make the fewer results are received. not to mention also many airdrops that turned out just scam and of course, this will increasingly make the airdrop hasn't had much interest in this.
Activity: 122
Yes I agree.  Participation in air airdrops is a waste of time.  I see no reason to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I have long understood for myself that taking part in airdrops is a waste of time and energy. It is better to engage in investment and participation in the bounty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
Do not waste your time on such projects as you simply lose precious time and money does not work for that, think it is worth it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.
I totally agree with you, I have participated in many airdrops, and also got nothing. Even if the tokens come to the wallet, they are either not traded at all, or have a very low price, so there is no point in selling them
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

Before airdrops is one of profitable project in crypto but i think when many ico tokens is spreading and that token is only a scam so many people think that airdrop is just a scam but still i don't want to join in any airdrops because its useless.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
If you're tired of that,it's fine to stop,but there's nothing to lose if you join anyway.I know that most of the airdrop coin is drop in price after market release,but that's to be expected.If you got the time,just do it,if you lucky,maybe you'll get an expensive coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Nice to see this one Smiley. I think it's not too late to realize that airdrop are full of shit Smiley. It's really waste of time when anyone wanna join airdrop to earn token cause amount of token each person can get from airdrop only enough to pay for transaction fee or maybe not enough Cheesy
Activity: 176
There is nothing wrong about obtaining assets for free. You basically obtain free coins in which as of now may have low value or no value at all but still, coins are coins and the market is still and will never be at a fixed price. You can't say but what if some years after, your "worthless coin" now worth more than 10$ a piece. Continue joining airdrops just have faith and be thankful for free coins.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
We are both not participating in airdrop because I sometimes think that it's a scam and it's a good thing to invest in if you're investing in it but there are airdrops that are too expensive to login and pay sometimes bitcoin but I'm not trying.
Activity: 252
Most airdrops are nothing but a waste of time. I prefer performing bounty programs to airdrops. I've come to realise that most airdrops with telegram bots are scams as well. Although, som are real too, cause I have gained a bit from them, but it's basically a waste of time to me.
Activity: 70
Ive joint hundred airdrops just like you but the value is very small. I decided to focus on reivew on ICOs and if subscribed and joint its telegram group to get notification. I will be noticed when that project have airdrop. The sources that I recommend is ICOdrops and ICOgens.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
I do not like airdrops because in last months most of them are scam or if not, you can get very low amount. You should choose other way to get money, maybe the only problem is your bad chooses
Activity: 322
I think the biggest reason is SCAM project, it's no matter if the token price are low, we still can hold. It's better than nothing. So I think it's better to join bounty than wasted time in Airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: