Pages:
Author

Topic: I will pay you 0.0015444BTC just to join my sites only. - page 2. (Read 2732 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
interesting sites
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Tried logging into www.dollarrewardz.com for (I think) a second time, only to be greeted by this charming message:

Error!
Your account is currently marked as "Cheater."

I am also locked out of my account, there is no link/suggestions offered by the site about what to do next.  Presumably someone in this situation would have no way to redeem payment for the work they have done, in which case you would get to keep any unclaimed rewards?  For all I know, your site could be perfectly legit, but I hope you can understand why this sort of thing might make people suspicious of a scam.

had the same thing happen to me after about 5 mins and one task done when i tried this site and the site seems to wants more personal information from its users then is usual with other similar tasks sites.  but the cheater thing really annoyed me so not going back there, i only had one account and had only done one task so dont know how that equals cheating.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what is this ish!-i tried now i feel stupid wasting my time!=*(

~~~~

Error!

Our records indicate that the country you supplied is not where you are really from. If you are on vacation then please register when you return home.
Activity: 21
Tried logging into www.dollarrewardz.com for (I think) a second time, only to be greeted by this charming message:

Error!
Your account is currently marked as "Cheater."

I am also locked out of my account, there is no link/suggestions offered by the site about what to do next.  Presumably someone in this situation would have no way to redeem payment for the work they have done, in which case you would get to keep any unclaimed rewards?  For all I know, your site could be perfectly legit, but I hope you can understand why this sort of thing might make people suspicious of a scam.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I think you should offer more, 0.001 is nothing

It is 0.0015444BTC  which is 20 cents
But more wold be better
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
How many sites do you own Huh
how long does it take?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think you should offer more, 0.001 is nothing
Activity: 413
1rCeFGHvNy6emGf3xa8v5Mq1SpP82dSRN

done 2x
Activity: 308
verified ✔
payed yet ?
Activity: 336
Registered 1LP97yDDYu4GB7XDXcPBCci7NrP1d2oqun Wink
Activity: 2
How much is that.. like 5 cents..?
Activity: 35
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
registered on both

14AJP4gQHWJmK73mse6UX6jXEqpkeZGSQz
Activity: 53
Registered on both websites (Jack21). They look quite interesting.

1CqiFv4oEfWLegaADaZBLPKeStvkQoSPG4
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
15d3f1SnWb94ZwNjD2CjcstudYrJh9y6BY

done
Activity: 14
That ammount of  btc is worth nothing, you should raise it
Activity: 281
13odQyJagtcbw3bciEkbLDg6Dc5nnL7bnK

Pages: