Pages:
Author

Topic: I will share my best 3 ICOs. Share yours. - page 3. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So these will be my pick for this spring amidst the chaos. Please Share yours. One phrase reason to be attached. 

1. VeriMe - It makes KYC, a time-consuming process into a very simple and easy process and this targets a pain point shared by all.

2. Enkidu - It already has a pre-existing user base of 400,000 allowing quick circulation.

3. Cypherium - The company’s team is made up of former staff of Google, Amazon, and Microsoft.

*Mine is an updated list. As my opinion keeps changing, I shall update.

Can you write their caps and advantages? Why these icos?
$30 million
$30 million
$25 million
They all have their unique advantages. You can google them out.
What is your personal opinion about the statment that the more money an ico should earn the better it is?
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Verime is one also who I follow. They have a few partnership in the ICO phase who I like. One of them is with Safehaven who in my opinion is also a good project. Safehaven have hit there soft cap already and I believe that the project is very valuable for the cryptoworld.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I would like to mention such projects as Origin Protocol (still upcoming but already has many products working on it), Switcheo (first exchange build on NEO), Databroker (has alpha and perspective partnerships)
Origin Protocol looks good
So these will be my pick for this spring amidst the chaos. Please Share yours. One phrase reason to be attached. 

1. VeriMe - It makes KYC, a time-consuming process into a very simple and easy process and this targets a pain point shared by all.

2. Enkidu - It already has a pre-existing user base of 400,000 allowing quick circulation.

3. Cypherium - The company’s team is made up of former staff of Google, Amazon, and Microsoft.

$30 million
$30 million
$25 million
They all have their unique advantages. You can google them out.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Hello,I have best ICO to tell you.It is CVPROOF.If you still do not join to it, please hurry up.It has good project idea.CVproof is a platform made to secure all types of credential documents used in the job market and also CVproof develops decentralized-proof solutions powered by Blockchain.This project has total token supply of 1,000,000,000 INK, Hard cap 42,000,000 USD and Soft cap of 4,000,000
This project open KYC and Whitelist.Hurry up and don't miss dis opportunity.Good luck
Activity: 71
check out LCCX guys

Low $7.5m hard cap.... exchange which have proven to be good ico's

https://lccx.io
Activity: 83
You can check this project out.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3117034.new#new
Its very promising.... And can rival electroneum and Smartcash.
Very good team behind the project, with a good development plan..
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
I would like to mention such projects as Origin Protocol (still upcoming but already has many products working on it), Switcheo (first exchange build on NEO), Databroker (has alpha and perspective partnerships)
Activity: 12

Loomia-transforms clothing with IOT and blockchain
BABB-will target the unbanked
RightMesh-a platform that can help identify nodes (devices) around the world with Ethereum accounts and then allow them to link to each other
Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: