Pages:
Author

Topic: i will teach you how to set up free hosting free domain and bitcoin faucet - page 3. (Read 2025 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
AH! Why should we host in our computer when 2freehosting.com allows hosting for free?
And why must we pay you $1 when there are hundreds of free tutorial on this online!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
look i dont have to prove anything to you !

If you are going to claim to be able to do something, you should expect to have to prove it.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This is not a sign up online kind of hosting! I'm talking about setting up your computer to host the faucet."note",the computer must stay on for your website to stay on .
"hence host your own website" I do not recommend laptops. i will teach you how to set up the faucet script, setup the hosting and tell you how to set up the best ads for your site !! Only serious people respond .
   only .005 btc WOW

Do you have sample site? can you show us the link?
  sure  here is an xapo faucet i am working on using my home hosting   dimensionalbtc.ddns.net  its not finished yet. i'm having trouble with this Xapo script but i have made 2 paytoshi and one faucetbox faucets that work fine

Are you crazy? Then give us working site instead
   look i dont have to prove anything to you ! payment to me is after i help you !!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is not a sign up online kind of hosting! I'm talking about setting up your computer to host the faucet."note",the computer must stay on for your website to stay on .
"hence host your own website" I do not recommend laptops. i will teach you how to set up the faucet script, setup the hosting and tell you how to set up the best ads for your site !! Only serious people respond .
   only .005 btc WOW

sure  here is an xapo faucet i am working on using my home hosting   dimensionalbtc.ddns.net  its not finished yet. i'm having trouble with this Xapo script but i have made 2 paytoshi and one faucetbox faucets that work fine

Are you crazy? Then give us working site instead
I will show you how to do this for free
 if you will do it for free then go ahead and write the instructions here...LOL........in order to achieve this with me i will use teamviewer so you can watch me and guide you step by step. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours the most. if you are computer literate maybe an hour. for example you must open port  
80 in your router and every router is different.
   only .005 btc WOW

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
   only .005 btc WOW

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I will show you how to do this for free
   only .005 btc WOW
Pages:
Jump to: