Pages:
Author

Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017 - page 23. (Read 19601 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

Maybe most of us would have the same regret because we missed the opportunity to trade during that time where bitcoin really striked high. I believe that despite of the lost opportunity, we must still not lose hope and just continue hodling until the best time comes again.
Not me and you but hundreds and thousands of there who are working in bitcoin now. We all regret that why we didn’t know about this amazing coin earlier. If that would have been known to us, we must had have invested in there and now we are millionaire. We can buy anything that we want to buy. But still don’t just worry and regret, chances are there for you. Make things happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

Well just hold your btc and wait for a good time sell it in a good profit. I bellieve bitcoin well goes up again soon and gave us all hope. The best you have to do now is to buy more bitcoin again to add your profulio.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
yes you are right I think a lot of people who are late to sell and do dump to bitcoin at the end of December 2017 yesterday because maybe they try to be able to get a lot of profits with the hold but it is stuck in the expensive price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
If I think experience in cryptoworld. We think the cryptocurrancy market is a stock exchange that we know is not the way it is here. The price of most cryptos is led by speculation and nothing more. Fortunately I can sell some of my Bitcoin during December when it's not a regret at the moment because I've made a new investment and still have a good profit now that I can.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
well, you would never say that if you know that BTC will reach another ATH next year and next next year.  the beauty of life is that we cannot know what future will be.  if we were to know back then what price BTC will be now, then all people will sell their coins then.  life will be meaningless as in lack of excitement and mystery factor if we know the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Do not let anymore regret because Cryptocurrency can not be predicted by anyone, anytime and anywhere.

Cryptocurrecny that makes our mental strength, stay patient and try because Bitcoin is now increasing bit by bit. And do not be greedy when you're lucky.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Well, if you could do that, then you will be here and create this topic. Back to the end of 2017, may people had idea that BTC would go up to $30k, it kept raising well and strongly, no one know it gonna be the peak of bitcoin. We are at the same period with last year, when crypto world is about to rock, so there are still hope that BTC will rise up again.
Activity: 20

Do you think you are very original having this thought? Welcome to the club - LoL.
Activity: 210
In my own opinion, this is just wishful thinking. It would have been the best decision if you were lucky to dump your coins last December but in this market, it is full of uncertainty as no one knows what would likely happen as regards cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do not be too distressed or regret it too much,it could have gone the other ways and you would have lost out on amazing returns.Just be a patient for a while longer,Bitcoin may hit 50k $ by end year.
Thats right. there are many people who experience this and they persist and believe that the price will definitely go up and give you
a profit. I also still keep it hold since the beginning of the year. I'm sure I can make a profit if I be patient for longer
Well if you lose the chance for one time it does not mean you can’t get another, so if you bought some coin just hold all of them with patience I am sure soon the price of bitcoin will be high once again and then you will be happy for having that much saving to sell at high ratting, 2018 will surely end up giving us higher profit same as the last year 2017.

You didn't think a lot of people actually sold at thr perfect time right? With the way bitcoin was moving up then, it's hard to sell at any point since we don't know when it'll peak.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is because we can never really tell what will actually happen and of course if we knew this everyone will sell their bitcoin. But that was past and we should learn our lesson and besides it's not too late because bitcoin will still surge, maybe not now but eventually it will. It's a matter of time and patience so just hold on guys.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
probably it is the most wanted wish for most of the hodlers. I hope most people would want to buy from dip and sell at the top
Activity: 210
In my opinion, this is basically wishful thinking in my opinion. I had some coins as at then too but I sold half and I kept half of the coins. Cryptocurrency is a long term business and one must be patient with it to be able to able to realise funds from it. Just brace and look and coins that you can buy now the prices are still low, buy them and store and when the prices rise, you can sell half and keep half. That way, you would be better off
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Do not be too distressed or regret it too much,it could have gone the other ways and you would have lost out on amazing returns.Just be a patient for a while longer,Bitcoin may hit 50k $ by end year.
Thats right. there are many people who experience this and they persist and believe that the price will definitely go up and give you
a profit. I also still keep it hold since the beginning of the year. I'm sure I can make a profit if I be patient for longer
Well if you lose the chance for one time it does not mean you can’t get another, so if you bought some coin just hold all of them with patience I am sure soon the price of bitcoin will be high once again and then you will be happy for having that much saving to sell at high ratting, 2018 will surely end up giving us higher profit same as the last year 2017.
Activity: 140
Now everyone regrets that they do not sell all of their BTCs by the end of 2017, but at that time too many people think that BTC will continue to increase over time, they do not think that BTC prices will drop. Down low like this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Most of us here would wish the same thing. After that ATH last December 2017, some thought that it will go continuously in that price so they've decided not to sell it or sold just a half of it. This only proves that cryptocurrencies are unpredictabe at will surprise you unexpectedly. We cannot go back in time so focus on today.
Activity: 154
For buying more BTC or just for the exit?
We are going to see many new all time high and you are going to find some new opportunity to dump your BTC. But I think you are not going to do that.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

Actually I have the same feeling as you are my friend. I have altcoins that have risen in value, but I am so greedy with my holdings because I want to earn more. However, instead of earning a good amount, I just lost more than 80% of their value. I know it’s a thing that I have regretted way back in January, but it’s a thing of the past, and I have no choice but to move forward because I believe it will rally again within the second half of 2018. Just my two sats.
Activity: 91
It is part of the remarks of various traders who regret after December 2017. But unfortunately his who knows the Cryptocurrency market is always changing.

Now and to his depth do not need to be regretted because a lot of good news for the price increase on Bitcoin.
Yesterday's example I see from cointelegraph.com predict in 2028 will experience an increase in price 1 Bitcoin = $ 1,000,000, a good prediction yes right?
So hold your Bitcoin for your future, because our future who knows.
Now the price is growing again gradually and those who didn’t sell their coins will be happy now. Against your wish I think that there will be no more huge pumps and dumps in the price because now the price is normal and is increasing naturally. If the price grows constantly I am sure it will cross $15000 till the end of this year, but correction will create obstacles in its way.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Thats funny. I think all the peopel here wished they dump not just their bitcoin rather all of their coins they every buyed on late december. Just remember they are also a lot of people who buyed bitcoin and other altcoins at the all time high. So there are a ot of people who mademuch more loss. So long i can just say hold your coins, cryptocurrencies are the future and it will go up any time soon! Keep HODL!
Pages:
Jump to: