Pages:
Author

Topic: i would like to invest on a good cryptocurrency? Please suggest - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I would definetly suggest you to invest in bitcoin as it is the most trusted investment in the crypto world. No one would help you choosing another one better than bitcoin. But if you really looking for one, better to make your own researches and learn about investment principles which depends on your willing of investments (long-term,medium-term,long-term). Good luck

Yes BTC is a good one for long term investment also focus on altcoins as well, you see ripple is trending from few days ETH has a good move in crypto Market. These coins will rule the crypocurrency  in future. Yes need to have knowledge in this field. You need to react according to the market situation if you need a good return.
I strongly suggest for investment against the Ethereum. because with the ability to develop owned Ethereum is able to generate more profits by investing even more coins. I also like its development were present as well as continue to support it, thus I gave to you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The standard option for novices is investing in Bitcoin. As we saw last years it could bring you a lot of money even if the people say that it is overvalued. And it is more safety to invest in it than in some new coin which does not have such a big community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I would definetly suggest you to invest in bitcoin as it is the most trusted investment in the crypto world. No one would help you choosing another one better than bitcoin. But if you really looking for one, better to make your own researches and learn about investment principles which depends on your willing of investments (long-term,medium-term,long-term). Good luck

Yes BTC is a good one for long term investment also focus on altcoins as well, you see ripple is trending from few days ETH has a good move in crypto Market. These coins will rule the crypocurrency  in future. Yes need to have knowledge in this field. You need to react according to the market situation if you need a good return.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
I believe Loyakk Vega is a good project to look at. Ico is on going until 10/30. It seem that they are trying to provide Fortune 500 companies with secure data transmission platform which is a multi billion dollar market. Loyakk has a lot of serious partnerships behind them too. Worthy of a look.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
there's tons of great coins, in early stages and near-finished(if it ever can be  Roll Eyes )
however, there's also risk/growth potential involved.
if you have $100 you could go all in on a risky coin that might give you $10,000?
if you have $100,000 you might want to go all in on bitcoin for "safe" (as safe as it gets in crypto) growth, low risk, and lower reward.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I am  looking for a cryptocurrency that ensures a good real world growth. Guys if you know of something please let me know

Pages:
Jump to: