Pages:
Author

Topic: I would like to share my analysis - not a joke - page 2. (Read 3439 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

New List   10/28/2016

Buy:

BlackCoin
Horizon
NuShares
NXT
VIACoin
VertCoin
PrimeCoin
BitShares
legendary
is there any particular reason for all this or you speculation and opinion on this coins
i mean any graphic text or something else to support this

legendary

Update:   I was right about XMR, XDN, XRP, FCT and DASH  not bad  Smiley

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160828/#BTC
  You can check
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
nav, xrp, ioc still looking good for me. and i think the other altcoin will have a chance when there are any movement from the market, i am waiting for those and hope that altcoin will get up soon. xmr, fct, etc, have a good movement in poloniex but i am afraid to buy because i don't want to get risk if suddenly the rate is down.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
xmr,fct,etc still the best
how about MAID ?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
all you have to know about nxt and ardor you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ardor-scalable-blockchain-as-a-service-platform-proof-of-stake-1518497

How to get Ardor

You'll be able to participate in Ardor right away. As Ardor continues testing and development, Nxt 1.9 will be released. With Nxt 1.9, you'll get your first chance to own a piece of Ardor. All those who hold an amount of NXT will also get a piece of Ardor. Snapshots will start be taken on an hourly basis, starting on July 14th to October 12th. Then, your total NXT will be averaged, and you'll receive that amount in Ardor tokens on October 12th, which will be freely tradeable up until the Ardor system launches.

At block 1,000,000 on October 12th, 2016, snapshotting will stop, and you'll be allowed to trade your Ardor tokens in NXT 1.9 in preparation for the launch of the Ardor blockchain.

After Ardor has launched, Nxt 1.0 will remain active and supported. Nxt 1.0 is the giant on which Ardor is built and it will remain running as a core component of the Nxt eco-system, functioning as a complete blockchain solution in its own right, as well as assisting in the development and refinement of the Ardor blockchain platform.

There'll be a lot more news in the weeks and months to come. Ardor aims to be a powerful platform for users and businesses alike by building on the technology pioneered by Bitcoin and Nxt. If you would like to be a part of it, acquire NXT now and get your stake in Ardor!
legendary
@vlom
"an other coin is ready to be bought. i just bought doge. profit won't be huge. because the risk is low."

ya i think ur right, there will be no big profits for you.
i think NXT have big potential in the next time for hudge profits.
Lets see what it bringts.

just have a look at lbry coins i see a good value for a big pump.

Yes, people will hold NXT to get ardor tokens

i already have my nxt. and now i am waiting for ardor. i don't need more of them.

but as i said. doge is always good for 10-15% profit.
legendary
@vlom
"an other coin is ready to be bought. i just bought doge. profit won't be huge. because the risk is low."

Yes, people will hold NXT to get ardor tokens
Activity: 31
Merit: 250
@vlom

legendary
an other coin is ready to be bought. i just bought doge. profit won't be huge. because the risk is low.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
Are you watching AEON?
Your recommendations would be more credible if we could see timestamps on your edits.
legendary
I agree on DGB. I've ridden 4 waves of the DigiByte and each time I was able to TRIPLE or QUADRUPLE my profit. DGB is a legit money maker.

What do you think about DGB, 500 sat is possible?
legendary
Updated
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I agree on DGB. I've ridden 4 waves of the DigiByte and each time I was able to TRIPLE or QUADRUPLE my profit. DGB is a legit money maker.
legendary
Attention

buy
DGB
XMR
NXT
ETC
XRP
XDN

sell
FCT
DASH

P.S.: analysis

It would be better to mention reference prices for all these buy and sell signals. If I remember correctly, you also run some funds.

Yes, I was running trading funds in the Securities section now I'm doing it just in the Turkish forum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ancap
Attention

buy
DGB
XMR
NXT
ETC
XRP
XDN

sell
FCT
DASH

It would be better to mention reference prices for all these buy and sell signals. If I remember correctly, you also run some funds.
legendary
Attention

buy
DGB
XMR
NXT
ETC
XRP
XDN

sell
FCT
DASH

XMR, ETC up
FCT, DASH down

Follow me
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I think FCT will keep going on an uptrend, it recently broke a bear market like a month ago or so and with all these news it will just keep rising. My concern is NXT, will ARDR devaluate NXT as people will migrate the value of NXT to ARDR?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Em... this is just a statement. Where is the analysis itself? Any data you base on? Is this just another topic to boost activity or what?

Do I need it?

yea at least you need to explain what is your assumption for this coin or why that coin to buy/sell
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
why do you say FCT is a sell ?

they just raised more than 5mil usd to fund the project
https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/factom-series-a

just interested to know how you analysed
Pages:
Jump to: