Pages:
Author

Topic: i would like your suggestion - page 2. (Read 1492 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
November 16, 2015, 12:39:57 AM
Nice site!

Obviously I gravitated toward the bitcoin section, which seems like a very informative tutorial on what bitcoin is for beginners. I'm not a beginner so the information isn't valuable to me but I think it's a great way to spread awareness and education to those that don't know!

Thanks for your comment, what kind of information are you looking for? investment? alternate coin maybe?
Activity: 266
November 15, 2015, 10:19:01 PM
Nice site!

Obviously I gravitated toward the bitcoin section, which seems like a very informative tutorial on what bitcoin is for beginners. I'm not a beginner so the information isn't valuable to me but I think it's a great way to spread awareness and education to those that don't know!
November 15, 2015, 10:08:35 PM
Cool site. I suggest having some more videos than it is right now.
I am still looking for a decent plugin for wordpress, i had no choice to add those video manually and it is quite long.
November 15, 2015, 10:06:38 PM
Your website is 100% awesome, good content, a perfect layout(nice dropdown, good font and a latest news scrolbar). I think it is very useful, because everything is on 1 website!

Tip: add a contactpage, i can not find it.

Overall, a perfect job!

Thanks for your comment, im trying to add content every days, the contact page is on the top of everything. Maybe i should put a bigger font.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
November 15, 2015, 06:03:47 PM
Your website is 100% awesome, good content, a perfect layout(nice dropdown, good font and a latest news scrolbar). I think it is very useful, because everything is on 1 website!

Tip: add a contactpage, i can not find it.

Overall, a perfect job!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 15, 2015, 05:59:24 PM
I reviewed your site and I must say that it is too cookie cutter style.  It is a generic style site and there are to many sites out there that are like this.  In order to bring in the traffic, you need to have a unique site that gives people the reason to keep coming back to your site.  Just my opinion, nothing personal.  Other than that, the site was constructed correctly and seems to be well organized.  
Activity: 361
November 15, 2015, 05:57:52 PM
Cool site. I suggest having some more videos than it is right now.
November 15, 2015, 05:54:26 PM
I really like what you have done so far on your website however three things I thing it might improve it a little bit: 1)It's too white, try to integrate some other colors too to the template to make it alive 2)A chat box to make the viewers interact with each other  3)A promo tab consist of all the promo's or giveaways

wow thanks for you comment and suggestion, those are great idea thanks. Ive made a guide on how to earn bitcoin but yeah a promo tab might be the key.
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 15, 2015, 07:44:32 AM
I really like what you have done so far on your website however three things I thing it might improve it a little bit: 1)It's too white, try to integrate some other colors too to the template to make it alive 2)A chat box to make the viewers interact with each other  3)A promo tab consist of all the promo's or giveaways
November 13, 2015, 05:57:09 AM
feature some merchants site that accepts bitcoin, maybe that will help or maybe convince a merchant to accept bitcoin and feature them in your site. you mgiht get a lot of sponsors for that.
Thanks for your comment, we are actually doing that already with http://Biogardenseeds.com . But yeah we will look for more merchants to get a list up.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
November 13, 2015, 05:55:04 AM
feature some merchants site that accepts bitcoin, maybe that will help or maybe convince a merchant to accept bitcoin and feature them in your site. you mgiht get a lot of sponsors for that.
November 13, 2015, 05:45:39 AM
i would like your suggestion on my hardwork World Bitcoin.
Post in here your suggestion or comments.
If you think i should add something, tell me Smiley
Cokirix.

http://worldbitco.in/
Pages:
Jump to: