Pages:
Author

Topic: I Wouldn't Invest $1 In Dogecoin And Here Are 10 Reasons Why - page 5. (Read 713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
1. 108 addresses (whales) own 67.34% of all Dogecoins so price could drop 50% in a minute.

2. This coin has no limited cap. It goes on forever like fiat. We all hate fiat for that.

3. Despite what Elon Musk says this coin has no real utility. Even if a company paid with Doge for Musk to send a satellite (because Musk asked them to use Dogecoin) it still doesn't mean a thing. They could have used carrots or Zimbabwe dollars instead.

4. This coin is all about hype. Once the hype is over down it goes. Even if Musk will boost his toy as long as he wants one day he may get bored like all billionaires do.

5. This coin is a meme. A really good one that I've enjoyed myself! We all like good jokes but we also get tired of them sooner or later. A joke is a joke and the joke could be on you.

6. Imagine a real corporation/business putting their investments in Dogecoin. You have to be a little insane and there aren't so many dumb people out there as Elon thinks.

7. Elon Musk is a narcissist - he admitted this himself - if you don't know what dealing with a narc is I invite to find out. You're only boosting his ego and I wouldn't dare playing with a narc's toy.

8. Do you think billionaires have any interest for poor people to become rich? Do you? Dream on. You're only making Musk and the whales richer than they already are.

9. This coin is highly manipulated. If you like manipulation go for it. But manipulation doesn't end well in life. Don't be a sheep, use your own mind, don't follow the crowd. Where many follow it's not good in general.

10. Even if it will ever reach $1 this coin is not sustainable in the long run. Musk will have to pump every few days with his tweets. When this coin will worth $1, BTC will easily worth $100K or more. Dogecoin has always been pump and dump, look at the coin's history and look at BTC.

There are a lot of other alt coins much safer and with a better image which can make you rich faster and easier than Dogecoin. You just have to use your mind. Doubling from 50 cents to $1 is not a spectacular gain after all.

When Dogecoin drops like crazy don't come here to cry, you've been warned.

Good luck folks!

I may be wrong but you can't buy it on Robinhood or Coinbase; so the 'greater fool' rule is limited.

Probably Coinbase is not listing it because it's a meme coin and they have some respect for their users.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
1. 108 addresses (whales) own 67.34% of all Dogecoins so price could drop 50% in a minute.

2. This coin has no limited cap. It goes on forever like fiat. We all hate fiat for that.

3. Despite what Elon Musk says this coin has no real utility. Even if a company paid with Doge for Musk to send a satellite (because Musk asked them to use Dogecoin) it still doesn't mean a thing. They could have used carrots or Zimbabwe dollars instead.

4. This coin is all about hype. Once the hype is over down it goes. Even if Musk will boost his toy as long as he wants one day he may get bored like all billionaires do.

5. This coin is a meme. A really good one that I've enjoyed myself! We all like good jokes but we also get tired of them sooner or later. A joke is a joke and the joke could be on you.

6. Imagine a real corporation/business putting their investments in Dogecoin. You have to be a little insane and there aren't so many dumb people out there as Elon thinks.

7. Elon Musk is a narcissist - he admitted this himself - if you don't know what dealing with a narc is I invite to find out. You're only boosting his ego and I wouldn't dare playing with a narc's toy.

8. Do you think billionaires have any interest for poor people to become rich? Do you? Dream on. You're only making Musk and the whales richer than they already are.

9. This coin is highly manipulated. If you like manipulation go for it. But manipulation doesn't end well in life. Don't be a sheep, use your own mind, don't follow the crowd. Where many follow it's not good in general.

10. Even if it will ever reach $1 this coin is not sustainable in the long run. Musk will have to pump every few days with his tweets. When this coin will worth $1, BTC will easily worth $100K or more. Dogecoin has always been pump and dump, look at the coin's history and look at BTC.

There are a lot of other alt coins much safer and with a better image which can make you rich faster and easier than Dogecoin. You just have to use your mind. Doubling from 50 cents to $1 is not a spectacular gain after all.

Good luck folks!

I may be wrong but you can't buy it on Robinhood or Coinbase; so the 'greater fool' rule is limited.
legendary
Thanks for a nice write-up, you truly summarise what Doge is all about and what Elon is doing and those manipulators riding the hype.

And what investors think specially newbies who can really fall for this trap. I do hope that individuals will realised it before it's too late. There's so much money flowing in Doge right now that it may crash after this altcoin bull run and many are going to be trap specially those who bought on top.

It seems some people deserve to be musked. In the end when all this is over people will realize they've been fooled in the biggest scam of the century. They're literally boosting Elon Musk's rockets and make him richer lol.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Thanks for a nice write-up, you truly summarise what Doge is all about and what Elon is doing and those manipulators riding the hype.

And what investors think specially newbies who can really fall for this trap. I do hope that individuals will realised it before it's too late. There's so much money flowing in Doge right now that it may crash after this altcoin bull run and many are going to be trap specially those who bought on top.
legendary

Good luck folks!
Pages:
Jump to: