Pages:
Author

Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - Batch 1 Update thread - page 2. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Wasn't the window for purchase about half an hour?

I was on the phone bitching about the cost of power and in the time I saw the announcement for the D3 to using the intertubes to the bitmain website, they were sold out. 

Like the quote in the movie "margin call" what's the difference between early and wrong?  No one knows until after the fact.   
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
update:

Expect miners EARLY AUGUST

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am with you but i want to know why there is no official announcement on ibelink.co

I am still with iBelink

The shipping date is on their website, upgrade kits are for owners of the ibelink product, they have offered the same upgrade service in the past - dualminer.com  http://www.dualminer.com/iBeLink-DM384M-Dash-and-X11-Miner_p_36.html  

" The DM384M system we have delivered is a well thought out design. We will continue to use this structure for our next generation X11 ASIC miner. Existing customers will be able to perform a DIY (Do-it-Yourself) upgrade to bring your current DM384M miner to a state of the art X11 ASIC miner. We will ship you two types of PCB boards (8 hashing boards and 1 panel board per blade) to replace current ones. You will be able to reuse the PSU, cooling fans, heatsinks, miner casing and even the Raspberry Pi to reduce your mining costs. One advantage of using multiple hashing boards instead of one big board is that it allows you to replace possible faulty hashing boards with minimum extra cost. We will continue to improve the stability and usability of our software by adding more functions and features. If you have any suggestions, please let us know."

They've offered upgrade kits before, and im sure this time they will to satisfy the customer in time for the d3 release.

I feel you bro, you probably bought miners from this group buy.
This is how bad this  group buy was.

Dash price 2 months ago was 85 USD, if people had invested 7500 usd they paid for this miner in Dash back then you would have purchase 88.23 DASH. At today's rate those 88.23 Dash = 14068 USD.
With 14068 USD you could buy 5 (FIVE) 15ghs D3.
Stop trying to convince yourself that this iBelink buy was good.

People that purchased iBelink 2 months ago just gotta man up and accept they got PUNK'd by Bitmain.

It wasn't a group buy. Plus see my post above it proves that in present conditions iBeLink is better choice who get atleast 1 month head start
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am with you but i want to know why there is no official announcement on ibelink.co

I am still with iBelink

The shipping date is on their website, upgrade kits are for owners of the ibelink product, they have offered the same upgrade service in the past - dualminer.com  http://www.dualminer.com/iBeLink-DM384M-Dash-and-X11-Miner_p_36.html  

" The DM384M system we have delivered is a well thought out design. We will continue to use this structure for our next generation X11 ASIC miner. Existing customers will be able to perform a DIY (Do-it-Yourself) upgrade to bring your current DM384M miner to a state of the art X11 ASIC miner. We will ship you two types of PCB boards (8 hashing boards and 1 panel board per blade) to replace current ones. You will be able to reuse the PSU, cooling fans, heatsinks, miner casing and even the Raspberry Pi to reduce your mining costs. One advantage of using multiple hashing boards instead of one big board is that it allows you to replace possible faulty hashing boards with minimum extra cost. We will continue to improve the stability and usability of our software by adding more functions and features. If you have any suggestions, please let us know."

They've offered upgrade kits before, and im sure this time they will to satisfy the customer in time for the d3 release.

I feel you bro, you probably bought miners from this group buy.
This is how bad this  group buy was.

Dash price 2 months ago was 85 USD, if people had invested 7500 usd they paid for this miner in Dash back then you would have purchase 88.23 DASH. At today's rate those 88.23 Dash = 14068 USD.
With 14068 USD you could buy 5 (FIVE) 15ghs D3.
Stop trying to convince yourself that this iBelink buy was good.

People that purchased iBelink 2 months ago just gotta man up and accept they got PUNK'd by Bitmain.

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink

Lets hope for the best, i am positive as you are. :-)
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

This is whats good about ibelinks pc case design, its upgradable, try upgrading a tube miner and keeping warranty,  good luck with that, upgrade kits might help make up the difference between these and the d3s in price and performance. Ibelink isnt out of this race yet..

Yea keep dreaming..lol

I said they might help, depends on the new specs and cost of new boards.
update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

This is whats good about ibelinks pc case design, its upgradable, try upgrading a tube miner and keeping warranty,  good luck with that, upgrade kits might help make up the difference between these and the d3s in price and performance. Ibelink isnt out of this race yet..

Yea keep dreaming..lol
update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

fully agree with you.
update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink
update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
If these things ship on August 10 - a two and a half month head start could be worth it.

D3 will ship in September, they will probably be 1 month apart, that is if Bitmain doesn't make them available on Hashnet and fuck all ibelink buyers before September.

While I don't like others getting Fd, I would love it if hashnest made some available.
If these things ship on August 10 - a two and a half month head start could be worth it.

D3 will ship in September, they will probably be 1 month apart, that is if Bitmain doesn't make them available on Hashnet and fuck all ibelink buyers before September.
Activity: 121

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON
Activity: 294
I prefer Bitmain D3, clear and straight forward, even though they put L3+ picture on it  Tongue
bitmain psu is around usd 105 and when add shipping its about 200 to 300 dollars
so the average stays at 50% +-

Lets hope for best and stay positive guys. I personally think we should not let big players monopolize market.
Activity: 294
I would like to thank all who participated in the last few months.

you are pioneers, you are risk takers, you will be rewarded!

stay tuned for an announcement within 24 hours from now

The announcement that a 15ghs X11 miner is out from Bitmain for 1/3 of the price?   Huh Huh

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes what a shocking from bitmain!
Activity: 434
I would like to thank all who participated in the last few months.

you are pioneers, you are risk takers, you will be rewarded!

stay tuned for an announcement within 24 hours from now

maybe the announcement is "Shipment date will be by August 10, 2017" . Maybe thats just for the website orders.. Bitmain havent even got a picture of their built d3 on their site, so hopefully they take longer to ship the september batch.
Pages:
Jump to: